RANCH SPECIAL My favorite clients are brothel virgins

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by Avery Lee, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

My favorite clients are clients who have never been to the ranch before!
    I am very easy going and understanding with people who might feel intimadated by the process and might be nervous even walking through the door!
    There's no need to be, because making an appointment with me takes away the technicality of it all and helps for a more relaxing time!
    When you book an appointment with me, there's no rush! We can get to know each other before we party. Intimacy is also enjoying each other through laughing and eye contact even before we get back into the bedroom!

One thing I really love about seeing clients who have never been to the brothel before, is making them so comfortable, that they come back for more.
    I guess one of my specialities is repeat clientele because I always go above and beyond!

With a deposit and appointment, I am offering a little extra time for brothel virgins!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] see you soon! Starting January 22nd!:p

Leo Goodale likes this.
  2. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

3. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

First time is a charm they say!
    [smilie=call me.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Book with this incredible lover today!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I love it regulars customers make me happy too.

Avery Lee and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I know I haven't been to a ranch before. Even I might be nervous going through that door but sometimes you have to swallow those nerves or even put them somewhere locked up. Think my excitement would probably bury my nerves.

Avery Lee likes this.
  7. GREAT INFO BOOK @Avery Lee [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Avery Lee and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you so much, Passion!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Avery Lee today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. It's so funny, because I am a brothel virgin right now![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] heheh who wants to change this!?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. [smilie=call me.gif]Let me take you on a tour and show you around

Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I certainly need a tour of KitKat Ranch. It'll be my very first time going there so I definitely do need one. I can probably have more than one tour of the place though. Just so that I'm relaxed with everyone. I'm very anxious about new places.