MY FAVORITE BUNNY KENDRA SUMMERS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Jan 2, 2014.

1. KENDRA SUMMERS IS BACK AT THE BUNNY RANCH...ALTHOUGH HER NAME DID NOT APPEAR ON THE LINE-UP LIST POSTED BY MANAGEMENT...SHE IS INDEED BACK AND LOOKING AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVER!

SHE IS MY FAVORITE BUNNY AND I SHALL SEE HER SOON! I BOOKED A PARTY WITH ANOTHER BUNNY TODAY AS I DID NOT KNOW SHE IS BACK...ANYWAYS, I SHALL SEE HER NEXT WEEK! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BUNNY TO ANYONE WHO APPRECIATE A SMART AND PRETTY LADY THAT KNOWS SEX. MAYBE IN MY NEXT LIFE I SHALL HAVE A GIRL FRIEND LIKE HER!! SHE IS TRULY ADORABLE!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. She is very pretty!!! xoxoxox

3. Ally James and Kendra Summers - that will be a good combination too!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. Yes it would!! ;) xoxoxox

5. Folks should realize that one can book a lady from the Love Ranch or the Sage Brush and bring her to the Bunny Ranch or vice versa...I am so glad Daddy D. own all the Ranches up in Carson City!!!!

Ally James and Kendra will make a dynamic combination....sort of like Bat Girl and Wonder Woman!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Lol, I love it Felix!!!! :) I want to be Cat Woman!!! Meow :) ;) xoxoxox

7. Ally James, are you sure you do not want to be Bat Girl? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: