My Favorite Activity

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LondonRose, Dec 4, 2021.

1. My favorite activity to do at the ranch, hm. It would definitely have to be outdates! The excitement of having a client reach out to plan an outdate with me is unmatched. I love going over every single seemingly “insignificant “detail to make sure everything is perfect for us, nothing is overlooked, our time together deserves nothing short of perfection. Leading up to the date, I routinely fantasize about everything we could possibly do outside the ranch. The possibilities are truly endless.

The day of our date sends butterflies through my stomach with little flutters, all day until you arrive for me. It’s exhilarating hearing you buzz and seeing you walk through those doors. The thought of spending sometime with you, getting to know you, cherishing and being cherished, you’ll never know the feeling until you book.

To book an outdate with me, call the brothel at 775-246-5683 EXT 0 w/ 20% of your intended budget or email me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Guys, seriously, an outdate with London would be amazing! She is one of the kindest, classiest ladies I know. Book her today!