My experience with Love Ranch's newest addition Mandy Heart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Mar 16, 2010.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

On the first night of my visit for St. Pogus weekend i had the pleasure of getting to know the new and very exciting Mandy Heart. After realizing a party I had planned for the next night had fallen through, I realized I needed to take advantage of this opening to get to know Mandy better. Then upon learning she was leaving the ranch later that night, I jumped all over the opportunity and we quickly hit it off like we knew each other for a very long time then got to our party just in time before she left.

I won't go into the intimate details,but I can say Mandy may be young and new to the ranch, but she is nowhere new to taking care of her man. It was one of the most sensual and satisfying experiences of my life. And with all my visits to the ranches, that speakes volumes.

If you ever get the opportunity, make sure you experience this taste of heaven when she returns. Thanks for such a wonderful time sweetheart!!!

2. You are too sweet baby. Thank you so much for being so kind and respectful.. I also enjoyed my time as well as you did :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]