REVIEW My Destini was written in the Starrs

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lothbroke, Feb 1, 2022.

1. This was my third visit to Sagebrush to see the beautiful @destinistarr

First, I’d like to point out that I first noticed Destini on the live shows a few years ago and was absolutely blow away by her beauty, charm, and overall charisma. I knew that when things got back to normal, I would have to make the drive to see her.

One mistake was not communicating beforehand or making an appointment. Thankfully Destini was there. The line-up (although somewhat embarrassing for an introvert) was amazing. If you didn’t have a plan walking through the door, I couldn’t imagine how difficult that would have been. So many beautiful women and I’m sure a good time to be had with any one of them.

I’m a person that needs a bond and to be very comfortable with someone. The absolute moment Destini and I walked back to her room, I think she sensed my nerves and was amazing in her approach and communication with me.

The second time was an outdate. We went to a Brazilian steakhouse in Reno. Fantastic food! Tip for newbies… Don’t fill up on the salads and appetizers. Spend a good amount of time back at the ranch just talking. It was so much fun; I can’t remember the last time I laughed that much.

The third date was the cake topper! It was an outdate, ate at Dukes in Carson City. The steak and the company were amazing. We made our way back to the Ranch, played a few games of pool. I won the first and she crushed me in the second game and then we made our way back to the VIP room for some extra shenanigans…

Let me first say that I’m not the most confident nor do I have the best image of myself physically so when Destini mentioned a 2-girl party, I was immediately nervous and just not sure. Destini and talked about my issues and she totally made me feel comfortable about it and my god she was correct. We brought in the lovely @MarieBossette and all I can say that it was an experience of a lifetime. Marie is stunning and just a wonderful human being. The two of them together made me feel at ease and the bond between them was fantastic.

Destini has given me a whole new confidence and I absolutely adore her. Her spunky, sassy, and gorgeous self is just next level. In the immortal words of Bruno Mars (slightly re-worded) "If Destini was in a room full of dimes, she be a hundred dollars". ;-)

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I would like to take the moment to say something as well. First of thank you baby for an amazing and epic review. I am so happy that I met you. I’m also happy that you have seen me on livestreams while back ago. You make me very happy and I’m thankful we finally had the chance to see one another. I always have fun with you. You make me laugh and always treat me kindly and with respect. Going out with you to dinner and us cracking jokes with one another means alit to me. Our time in the bedroom is always so beautiful. I hope to have many more experiences with you. I can’t wait until the next time baby. Kisses and hugs baby!!! I appreciate you so much.

3. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much love for inviting me into your party. I had an amazing time with you and @destinistarr (my favorite 2 girl party partner). I am so glad you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you. Thank you again!

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Lothbroke. Destini is lots of fun and full of sexual energy. So jealous you got to get Marie to join you. That sounds like something I got to do too. Those two have the tightest little bootys around. Just following them to the VIP room would be awesome. I was like you too when it comes to lineups. Very nervous. After that one time I don't need lineups anymore.

MarieBossette and destinistarr like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

you can’t be jealous because you have @MarieBossette now. Lmao

MarieBossette likes this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

It’s My Birthday Month. My Birthday is on March 18th. And I have so many special just check it out on the Sagebrush Forums for my Thread Specials. It’s About to be A March Madness Spring Fling and I’m the perfect lady to spend time with. Let’s get together and have fun.

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I always appreciate an awesome review. Hope to see you soon again baby!! Hugs n kisses! @Lothbroke