MY DATE WITH 2009 BREAKOUT BUNNY NOMINEE - ABBIE MARIE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

OMG, this lady is spectacular, she plays the GFE role quite well. She has this look of innocence in her eyes that makes an individual yearn to play with her. I know I'm so glad and honored to have gotten the chance to do so. In 2009, she was one of the new ladies I was very intrigued with. She is so captivating and interesting, not only did I have to meet her, I had to play with her. Thank goodness, I did.

Any moment I spent with her was simply amazing. I felt very comfortable right away. She is a very sensual young lady who knows how to please an individual while performing the art of making love. Her room had a majestic feel. She made me feel like such the happy camper. Her lips are indeed as soft as advertised.

When we took a break from the action, it was great just holding her in my arms and watching her watching over me was such a captivating amazement. She delivered in grand fashion.

Ms. Abbie, thank you so much for a grand time. I look forward to playing with you again in the future, you are very tremendous and I will be staying in touch, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Insightful review, Michael. I know I have become more intrigued with Abbie during the last couple of weeks.

3. Michael, I am glad that you got to have the "Abbie experience" that many of us on the board have had the pleasure of enjoying.

Breastlvr - some of us have have been intrigued for a long time, welcome to the club :D

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Oh What a Rush, I can't wait for another chapter. She is that good and that special.

5. Yes, yes she is!!