RANCH SPECIAL My Birthday

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 17, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

3A9DFB9D-8258-4CA6-9386-EED7CEE5F25B.jpeg
    I’m still waiting on someone to book with me on my Birthday 11-1. Let’s go to dinner, then the strip club and then back to the room where we can celebrate together with a bottle of champagne and bubble bath then the big cozy bed!!
    24D307A3-975A-4EE4-A038-F7DE6BC198D1.jpeg
    Email me at [email protected]!

Attached Files:

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I find it both inconceivable and sad that no one is taking you out on your birthday! :(

JuniperJones and NinaBux like this.
  3. If I would have known your birthday was that close to my visit I would have waited. But then again, after having such a great time with you I am glad I came to see you when I did. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  4. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Babe you can always cum back and take me out for my birthday lol! I had an amazing time with you as well!

lets_party and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I know it is the craziest thing I will probably just buy a cupcake put a candle in it and sing happy birthday to myself in my room. Lol

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Now that's really sad! :( Maybe you need more toffee covered mac nuts. Did you like what I sent?

NinaBux likes this.
  7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes I did i love it I posted it in my Flowers and gift card thread[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes, I just seen it there. I'm glad you like it. :)

NinaBux likes this.
  9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, if no one takes you out for your birthday, and it comes down to a candle on a cupcake, I think I need to send you something from here to brighten up your special day. I won't say what but I guarantee you'll like it....:)

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I hope it does not come down to that but I know you will make me smile [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I hope so, too. There's still a little time yet so don't give up hope. Imogen Steele at Sagebrush was about 2/3rds the way through her first tour and she still didn't go on an outdate. She was getting depressed and was beginning to resign herself to the idea that she wouldn't have any outdates. But we took care of that, and ended her no outdate curse with a bang!

It happened to her, so I have faith that someone will come along and take you out and treat you right on your special day. And they better take you to dinner, because everyone is going to need a break from the Halloween candy from the night before!

NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I hope so but we will see you could even take me to Taco Bell lmao

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Funny you mentioned Taco Bell. I remember this scene from Demolition Man. TacoBell-DemoMan.gif

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

NinaBux likes this.
  14. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

I hope you have a sexy date for your birthday!
    Xo
    Pandora

NinaBux likes this.
  15. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That’s funny :D:D:D:p:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thanks girlie so do I [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Beautiful if I am back in the Reno, Carson City Area on your birthday I would love to take you out!!

NinaBux likes this.
  18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Big Slim likes this.
  19. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Omg! I can’t believe you and Aria share the same birthday month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinaBux likes this.
  20. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I know we are gonna be so much trouble in November if somebody books us oh what a party with two Scorpios they are in trouble lol

21. Hope you have a great birthday and that someone gets to spoil you the way you deserve for your birthday.
    I'll be thinking about you, so if your ears get warm that's why. Hehe
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  22. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I’m still waiting but I know something wonderful will happen [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  23. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

On that note, something from Hawaii, if all else fails, will brighten your special day. ;)

NinaBux likes this.
  24. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I don’t know how it could get any better I absolutely love my cup and the NUTS omg yummy lol[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

It can get better. Beyond that, I'm not saying. :p

NinaBux likes this.
  26. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Still waiting on my birthday outdate for someone to book me [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  27. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Gentlemen! You're passing up a great opportunity to not only break the no outdate curse with a bang, but to also celebrate a special day with a wonderful, beautiful and appreciative woman! I can not think of anything better to do on a Saturday (it sure as hell beats doing my family's laundry!).

Sharky and NinaBux like this.
  28. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Amen can we say it and yell it louder![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  29. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yells: I rather take Nina out than do the family's laundry!

NinaBux likes this.
  30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Maybe she can do my laundry? (Nina whacks Glen) Ouch! Okay, that idea is out of the question.

31. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Lmao yea I don’t even do my own laundry lol

33. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Happy early birthday Nina. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  34. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  35. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

New outdate idea: Nina shows up with her laundry. You get to do it, while having fun in between the washing and dryer cycles. You have fun, Nina has clean clothes. Win-win!

NinaBux likes this.