My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angelia M.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Aug 24, 2014.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

This is a very late post of my trip to MBR during the dates 7/6 and 7/7. I decided once again to visit the ranch for my bday celebration. I had pre arranged a bday meeting on 7/7 with Willow and Angelina Monroe. I arrived in town on 7/6 (my actual bday). We scheduled our party the following day because 7/6 happened to be Willow's day off. After settling in at the hotel, I decide to visit the BR and hang out. I was surprised by the BR staff and girls when they bought me a bday cake and even sung Happy Bday. I totally didn't expect that. A little while later, I started chatting with Chloe Collens at the bar and decided I get a quick party in before leaving for the night. She was a lot of fun and let me have my way with her. Chloe even let me carry her while we partied.

The following day (7/7), I returned to the ranch at around early evening to meet with Willow and Angelina. They wore cute cocktail dresses and looked very stunning. My party with them was awesome. Angelina was a very tall French woman who was very giving and even gave me and Willow massages. Willow was equally a great party as well. She was also a tall blonde with cute curly hair. Willow and I also had a fun time in the shower together.

Thanks again to Chloe, Willow and Angelina for my fun bday experience at the ranches. I hope to visit again in the future! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cicero

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Re: My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angeli

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!!!

3. Re: My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angeli

Great choice of bunnies!! Sounds HOT!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Re: My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angeli

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What an awesome birthday!!

6. Re: My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angeli

Cum back for more--it was so much fun!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you before your next Bday! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: My Bday experiences with Chloe C. , Willow L. and Angeli

I am an ex bunny. I love your choice of bunnys. Angelina Monroe and I have done many doubles. Love to repeat one day.

9. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful time you had for your birthday!