My Amazing 50th Birthday With Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

First of all I want to Thank, Randy, Sarena, and All the Ladies and Staff for making my Bday Staycation at the Ranch, Welcoming, Relaxing, and Fun and 2 of my Bunny Brothers (GLip) and Josh for the hysterical male bonding moments that I think every guy needs when surrounded by that many Sexy Ladies for several days!

There was a lot I wanted to do on my 50th Birthday but it was impossible to do everything in one trip. So I thought why not celebrate my birthday each trip for the rest of the year. So the next trip will be an Outdate followed by an Overnight trip.
    I had 3 of the most HOTTEST Parties Ever with Randy and one was a Birthday Dinner Indate! Randy made them so Sexy and Special I couldn't have asked for more! The outfits she wore were suprise sneak peaks! I know usually I give you the HOT details and I will in the next trip reviews and trust me Randy gave me 3 AMAZINGLY HOT BIRTHDAY RYDES this trip and I couldn't stop smiling after each party, but what we are going to do during the next trips are so HOT its going to melt your tablets! But for this review I wanted to explain how Randy made this Birthday intimate, fun, and touching! Randy got me a gift that I wanted but didn't ask her for and she got me a Cooler version! I had to tell her that it took me back to one of my favorite birthdays when I was a kid! My family threw me a BBQ Birthday and I got all the gifts I wanted even the Hottest new toy a Nerf Boomerang(I am 50)lol (it never worked) lol! We didn't have much, we didn't do a lot, but it still means so much to me all these years later!! A few years later I got to go to Disney World for my 13 birthday but I can say Randy has made my Birthdays with her and my 50th Birthday Very Special, and mean just as much and as Special as going to Disney World! Everything she did was Sexy, Sensual,Fun,but Thoughtful and from the Heart! I stopped celebrating my Birthday until I started coming to the Ranch! Randy gives me a reason to look forward to my Birthday again! She makes your Birthday, Your Special Day (she pampers you) and then she makes Your Party with Her Unbelievably Sexy and Fun! I can't wait for the other parts of my 50th Birthday Celebration and to tell you about what we do during the Overnight!
    Thank You Randy for another Incredible and an Incredibly Touching 50th Birthday! It Means So Much To Me!![smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Any Party with Randy Ryder is Special but she truly makes your Birthday Incredibly Special!
    ;):)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Happy belated Birthday Tony!! I have had several birthday "RYDES" with Randy too! The celebration along with spending quality time with her only makes your day more special!! Glad you had a fun trip!![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];):D

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Thanks John! There's definitely Nothing as Special as a Randy Ryder Birthday Ryde! But we both know Randy makes ALL her parties feel like it's your Birthday!
    :);)

John N Ga likes this.
  4. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

What an amazing way to spend your birthday or any occasion with Randy.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @randyryder is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]