My 12 hour date with a true Goddess.....Chloe Daniels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jun 19, 2010.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I first met Chloe last OCT'09 when I went to party with Kalli. I was captivated. Chloe's true beauty is on the inside. Kind as she is BEAUTIFUL, genuine as she is SEXY, funny as she is SENSUAL, caring as she is INTELLIGENT.
    When I returned, we continued to communicate via phone, text, email, regular mail etc.
    As the months passed we became closer and closer friends.

When I decided when I was coming to see her, she suggested we do a 12 hour party. I started to plan my trip.
    That day finally arrived and I was on my way.
    Chloe and I decided we would have an outdate to Tahoe and picnic. After I arrived (14th) and was settled, she called me to invite me to come down and visit that evening. I met Gillian and Harmony too. We planned on meeting the next morning to shop for our picnic. Because of a deadly car wreck on HWY 50, that plan was scrapped . We shopped on our own to surprise one another.

Chloe had told me that she was to have a photo shoot at the pool at Moonlite BR (15th). She invited me to watch. She arrived with several things to use for the shoot. One was a float she asked me to blow up. BOY, It's hard to concentrate when a naked Chloe is around! It is amazing how hard they work during a photo shoot.
    I was even asked to participate by applying lotion to Chloe's back and backside. WOW!

On Wed I arrived early to the ranch and was kept company by Lynn the bartender ( who remembered me from Oct). When Chloe walked in she asked me to go with her to finish getting ready for our date. We then took care of the negotiation and returned to her room to begin our date.

What happens now will remain between Chloe and I. Afterwards, I got in the jacuzzi while she got our things for the picnic. We decided to have it indoors then go to Tahoe. The food was as delicious as was the company.
    We got dressed, and started our journey in Chloe's car to Lake Tahoe. We stopped many times for pics. Our final stop was at Emerald Bay. We found a waterfall, and climbed down to get better pics.
    Our trip around Tahoe was fun filled along with laughter, sing a longs from our IPODS, and great conversation holding hands the entire time.

We returned for Round 2, but Chloe had a surprise for me. As i waited in the VIP room thinking she was getting the supplies for our party, and ordering pizza for afterward... In walks Gillian Sloan and Chloe.......3SOME! Wow Wee! Again, what happens next will be between us.
    Afterward we got in the hotub and ate pizza, laughed and had great conversation. Then, Gillian's time was up. :cry:

Chloe and I returned to her room to cuddle and watch a movie for what time remained. I gave her a massage and we cuddled and dozed off till the speaker woke us up. We dressed and Chloe took me back to the bungalow, helped undress me again, tucked me in, kissed me goodnight and turned out the light and left.

I am proud to say Chloe Daniels is my friend as well as lover. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Everyone reading this should get to know this special lady! A TRUE GODDESS! ON the INSIDE! JOHN

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

12 hour party! Woo hoo!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience, John!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It was an amazing date breastlvr.

It was great meeting you too Dinoman!

4. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

She sure is a goddess. I adore her and I am thrilled I was able to join in for a while. How did I get so lucky? It was such a great time with you both. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Gillian..I think I was the lucky one!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yes Pogus..we had a blast! A day and week, I won't soon forget!

7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

bump

8. Congratulations John N GA,
    Chloe is also one of my favorite girls to spend time with. I did spend time with her during my recent visit, but you know how it is.
    She is so wonderful, it is never quite enough time. So glad you had the chance to spend some quality time with her, as I'm sure that was exactly what you needed!!
    Firstflight800
    Jim

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Gillian was a great addition to our party! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Well looks like you had more than your " hands " full John......[/quote]

If only you knew. :twisted:[/quote]

No Chloe, i really don't need to know......best to leave it alone for the imagination.......Pogus out[/quote]

Pogus....IMAGINATION is Chloe's middle name! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Me or him......Chloe???? :wink:

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a plan! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] LOL

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Pogus......There is your offer!!!!!

It's like what Hulk Hogan used to say......"WHAT YOU GONNA DO?" :lol: :lol:

14. Great review, glad you had an awesome time with Queen Chloe!!!

15. I don't know sweetheart, but think it will have to be soon, you are getting to be irressistable!!!!

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

VT................ She that and soooooooo much more!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]