My 11 month wait for Amy Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Aug 25, 2014.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Flashback: I first met Amy in September of 2013 after I wrapped up a party with one of the girls and Amy just got done with one of her’s as well. After a little hesitation I greeted her and we immediately struck up a conversation at the bar. We clicked right away talking for an hour about anything that came to mind including movies, Alien conspiracies and other general interests. She is very sweet, confident, smart and compassionate which I find very attractive. I knew then on my next visit that she was the one I wanted to party with.

Present August 2014: The night did not start out the way I wanted as I was 15 minutes late for our scheduled appointment and she had to be up early the next day. This caused me to worry and thinking our party may be cut short. After checking in at the entrance Amy was right there in the parlor waiting for me wearing a beautiful black dress and a radiant smile. After 11 months of not seeing each other I embraced her with a warm hug. We went back to her room and I unsettled she made me feel right at home. Then I told her what I wanted to do for a party and we agreed to do a GFE for one hour. Negotiations were a breeze and we wrapped up the business deed with the office rather quickly. We started off with a little caressing, undressing and kissing. Amy is a very sensual and passionate kisser let me tell you and her lips are so soft you just can’t stop. From there we moved over to the bed with more kissing and took off what was left of our clothes. Her breasts were amazing as I kissed both of them as she quietly moaned. I then practiced my oral skills on her. I am not a pro by any means but Amy appreciated my effort. Some girls like it rough but Amy prefers slow and gentle licks of her kitty. She loved it a lot as her moans did the talking for her. It was then her turn to take over as I lied on my back and enjoyed the view. Kissing me along my ear and neck which were very sensitive got me going rather quickly and it intensified. She then showed off her oral skills which are out of this world amazing and pulsating. Unable to wait any longer Amy got on top and starting riding me. I am not sure where this tiny and petite 4ft 11in girl gets her energy from but it was incredible. With the creaking of the bed and our moans growing louder I was worried I may finish too early. We were going at it for so long we had to take a water break in between. Given her tiny figure we were able to have sex in a variety of positions with little to no difficulty. Amy was very accommodating and loved all the effort I put forward. She then finished me off with a handjob which she saw me explode with excitement. To tell you the truth we were both shocked and taken back by it but she loved it. I was still feeling like jello and it took me a bit to recover.Afterwards we got cleaned off took a few pics, and laid on the bed and talked about life in general. Having to be up early the next day she then walked me back out to the bar gave me a hug and one last kiss goodbye. Amy truly packs a punch for someone of her size and her years of experienced skills will have you returning for more. If you haven’t already partied with Amy you should as she will focus all her love, energy and attention on you . Thank you again Amy you truly made my trip worth the 11 month wait. Hope to see you again. -Jimmy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. she truly is amazing.

3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Hey Friskie Jimmy. Knowing Amy all I can say is Lucky You! I'm quite sure that she was truly worth the wait.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Glad you had a great time. Wish we would have met. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]