Multi Girl party ladies chemistry compatibility thread?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Threesomeseeker, Jan 5, 2020.

1. From what I’m reading on here, there are some ladies that have good chemistry together or like working together for multi-girl parties. is there a single place on this forum where such information can be found?
    It’s difficult to figure out for a newbie.

AshbeeLove and Old Nick like this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’d say just ask the ladies who they’re comfortable working with. Some ladies work well together. Some don’t.

AshbeeLove likes this.
  3. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

I can only speak for myself, but Old Nick's advice is solid.

Since girls from the same houses live together, we know each other fairly well and have developed dynamics that could be fun, or not so fun, in a party. If you have a particular girl in mind but aren't sure about the second, you should definitely ask her if there's someone she would recommend bringing into the party. If you have two girls in mind (even if they're from different ranches and haven't met), get in touch with them both and let them know who else you'd like included so they can chat and (if they haven't had a party together) talk about what they're comfortable with and how they like to be included. That way, when you visit, there's more time to have fun!

Also, though there isn't a specific section for it, girls who would like to party together sometimes post ranch specials, which is a clickable tag, on their boards. I know @AriaQuinn and @MelodyDream from Kit Kat (my house lol) are best friends and they would love to do a party together - https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/❤️-2-girl-party-❤️.64570/. They both have great energy.

4. AshbeeLove
    Chat with Me

AshbeeLove Recommend for fans of Funny Girl

You're also more than welcome to have a two girl party without prebooking, but prebooking and chatting with the girls ahead of time will ensure that everything goes smoothly :)

5. MelodyDream
    Chat with Me

MelodyDream Well-Known Member

Yes I agree with everything @AshbeeLove said ^^^ !! ❤️❤️❤️

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Reach out to the ladies you’re interested in initially and just ask them who they recommend/work well with together for a two girl! Easy peasy :)