Ms Jill

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Puppeteer, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I met Ms Jill on my last day in NV. I had just stopped in to collect souvenirs for some friends and had simply planned on seeing what a brothel was like, getting some swag and rolling on. Apparently fate, in the form of a stunningly attractive woman named Jill, had other plans for me. I was just sitting at the bar, finishing my beer, trying to remain inconspicuous when Jill sidled up to me and struck up a conversation. I’m not gonna lie. Talking to beautiful women in a brothel was a little outside my wheelhouse but after a few minutes of chatting with her I was (and remain) unquestionably hooked. She was an absolute treat. Charming, intelligent, funny, hot as hot can be…In the words of AC/DC, “You could say she’s got it all”.
    Anyway, one thing soon led to another and I soon found myself partying with her. More fun I simply could not have had that night. A skilled and talented lover, she was everything I could’ve imagined and more. Afterwards, she made my heart melt by just sitting with me and holding hands. I thought I'd died and gone to brothel heaven.

Jill’s company was all I could’ve hoped for and that’s no foolin’. I’m serious as a heart attack when I say that time and money were so well spent on her, that at the time, I didn’t realize I was doing either. Looking back now, I wish I had done more of both.

Jill, you are really somone special

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Yea!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Great report! We need more RLRR's on the fabulous Miss Jill Chandler -- one of the Love Ranch's best kept secrets!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thank you, Puppeteer. I was pretty taken myself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    And thank you for the props, Nicky! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]