Morning fun with Ruby Rae!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

After a late night of karaoke I was still able to wake up early enough to make it to the Love Ranch to see my favorite redhead :) I had seen her the night before and saw how good her new hair cut looked and was happy to see it again up close that morning. We went back and started with a warm soak in the tub and chatted for a bit before moving on to the bed. We had another wonderful GFE party, getting even better with each new party. We then relaxed in each others arms for some nice cuddling. The party was over and we went and sat at the bar for a little more talking. After some time Ruby needed to get going and get to all the schoolwork that she is up to right now (smart ladies are just so sexy :)).

I told her I looked forward to the next visit and spending even more time with her in the future.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Glad you had a great time, Jestr!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Smart IS Sexy for sure!!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Another great time for us! Thanks for making time for me :) Can't wait to see you during St. Patties Day festivities! MUAH!

xoxo