About Me More Reviews of Alex More

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexMore, Sep 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

"I had the pleasure to party with @AlexMore last night. I was planning to see her in October, but fortunately she decided to come to the ranch for a week, and decided to see her. I am glad I decided to party with her. She is the best. She is fun to hang around. She also gave me a picture of her and a DVD which was a nice thing. Thank you Alex for making me happy last night.

After my party was over with Alex I decided to rebook with Alex. I wanted more fun time with @AlexMore . Negotiation was quick and easy. Alex is a sweet heart. We had a great time. She treated me like a king."

"After finishing my second party with @AlexMore , I decided to rebook and make it a two girl hot tub party. I wanted to do a two girl hot tub party last year but unfortunately the tub was broken. I decided to add @Bobbi Besos to the party. I've waited almost a year to do this type of party. I am glad I was able to do it on this trip. Bobbi and Alex are the best. They showed me a lot of love. Thank you Bobbi and Alex for this amazing experience

After my time was up I decided to spend more time with @Bobbi Besos and @AlexMore. I had so much fun with them that I am thinking of doing a three girl hot tub party in the future. I am also thinking of doing more two girl parties with Bobbi and Alex. After the party was over I went to Alex's room and took a shower with her. It was one of the best showers I have taken in my life. This was my 5th two girl party at the ranch. All my two girl parties have been with Bobbi. Unfortunately it was late and it was time for me to go. I will be back in October. I had so much fun in this trip. Can't wait to be back at the ranches."
    -@CarlitoAlex Snapchat-669939515.jpg

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Lucky guy @carlitoalex ...….............

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Cool review!

You might save yourself some money and just book her for a longer period of time, instead of rebooking 5 times...

carlitoalex likes this.
  4. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Maybe I should take her on an outdate next time I see her.

thunderstorm and AlexMore like this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Or overnight. You can also ask her if she offers an Unlimited time party. That is a flat rate with no time constraints. The party ends when one of you, or both, has had enough. For me, that was always me that had to call time, due to real life commitments.

I am glad you found a connection.

AlexMore and carlitoalex like this.
  6. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I don't think I can afford an overnight at this time. I would need to save up a lot of money in the next 2-3 years to make an overnight happen. If I had the money I would definitely do an overnight with Alex.

AlexMore likes this.
  7. An over night or out date would be the ultimate dream come true with Alex..finding the time is the only challenge.

AlexMore likes this.
  8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)