More astrid on history

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Apr 22, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

The two greatest rifts in history are thomas beckett and henry the 2nd ..as well as ben franklin and his son......( love astrid..!!! Astrid-4-10-2019-4s.jpg

ColinSTL, Leo Goodale, Sharky and 7 others like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

im digging this! a beautiful and sexy lady that is intelligent, such a major turn on.

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Hmmm, I would also nominate Abraham Lincoln and the members of his cabinet, every one of which thought they should be president, not Lincoln. And what a masterful job he did of making a team of rivals!

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very interesting and intriguing Astrid

5. I'm loving your new segments on history sweetie. Your passion and knowledge is incredible.

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

7. I would suggest Louis XVI of France & Robespierre and Lenin/Stalin & Romanov

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I definitely like Russian history and literature it does fascinate me... also a huge fan of the Roman Republic great to hear from you Sharky

Attached Files:

ColinSTL, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I really enjoy learning more about the Four Queens of Provence Snapchat-1787727230.jpg

10. Enjoy European history and how it shaped the world from innovations to politics. History would make for great pillow talk.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

And I am really looking forward to our Pillow Talk their Sharky Snapchat-581232616.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  12. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You look so amazing Astrid! Love that dress on you.

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sooo happy to hear from you guys instead of spamela Snapchat-2023157697~2.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  14. Historically speaking,which century would be most interesting for you to visit?