MOONLITE RIBBON CUTTING A SUCCESS

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, May 24, 2007.

1. Last nights Ribbon Cutting to officiate the Grand Opening of the Moonlight
    BunnyRanchs' New and Improved Facilities was, without a doubt, a huge success. All involved had a great time. All were welcomed, the Ladies Toured all newcomers. Here are some pics for your enjoyment.
    More to come
    [​IMG]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

It looks great dennisd and ladies can't wait to see it in december. What a birthday present seeing the new bunny Ranch and my favorite lady Audrey.

3. :D I love the new look!! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for posting the pics. Daddy D is looking handsome as always..and the Ladies keep it sexy too!! Miss ya! Amber Silk

4. Lookin very good Dennis. 8) 8) 8) 8)

5. The girls had a great time too! Here are some more Bunny Babes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. great job Dennis. I look forward to seeing the renovations in September !!

The ladies look beautiful.. as always !

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

It looks great Dennis! Can't wait to see it in person in less than 2 weeks! Ladies you look gorgeous!

8. Well I got to see it while it was under construction, so now I just have to get back (and soon!) to see the completed project. What an amazing transformation Dennis, you all did an absolutely superb job on the renovation.

9. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

That's Fantastic. Wow, I can't wait to see the final product in person.

10. Wow! That looks simply stunning Big D!!! You should share some new pictures of the renovations with us!

11. Hi Dennis

The pictures look good.

12. it looks awesome!

13. jessica marie looks absolutely stunning !! wow ! That red dress .. and her smile.... wow !!

14. You will notice that the New Parlor is filled with Beauty.
    [​IMG]
    And Art...
    [​IMG]

15. It looks AMAZING!!! Cant wait to see it for myself.

16. looks amazing... and the ladies look even better 8)

17. Yes the ranch is very nice and amazing thats for sure.

I was sure that someone would have snapped a picture of me and Foxy Roxy eating the hot dogs at the ranch. Now that would have been a good picture for years to come!!!

[​IMG]

NOW AT THE BUNNY RANCH 2 UNTILL DEC. 1ST

[​IMG]

18. Cool pics
    that was sooooo much fun!

19. Everything looks great and I cant wait to see it live and in person, 4 days and counting....lol....And ladies might I say that you all looked beautiful!

20. It was very nice to see Bunny Love and all of the girls at Moon light.

21. I want a pink balcony toooo!!

22. Looks good cant wait to see it on the 7th

23. I am sooooo disappointed I wasn't able to make it.. but I am glad it was such a success!! Congrats, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again next week!!! xoxoxox

24. Jessica Marie

Amen, Dean! I'm counting the days until I can meet this lovely lady in person... less than 7 weeks to go!

Regards,
    Speed Racer

25. Re: Ribbon Cutting at the new & improved Moonlite BunnyRanch

Dennis,

Congratulations on the official ribbon-cutting marking the completion of the extensive renovations to the Moonlite BunnyRanch! Everything looks great (and the house looks nice too). :wink: I can't wait to see the results in person this July. See you at the luau!

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

26. Re: Jessica Marie

you have 7 weeks.. awesome ! I hope you have a great time.

27. Re: Jessica Marie

Oh, that is assured. CWMC is always a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing many of the friends I've made over the years, and to partying with a few of the ladies I've met on previous visits (and a couple I've yet to meet in person, like Jessica Marie).

It's too bad you can't come out and join us July 18-22, Dean. But for anyone who will or can be in the Reno/CC area then, please consider this an open invitation to join us in the myriad of activities planned.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

28. Dennis,

I was there last week Friday and it looked really nice. Can't wait to visit again later this year! Maybe then I can shake your hand and thank you for the pleasure you bring all of us through your lovely ladies.

Shavd

29. Wow, you've done some major renovations it looks great. I look forward to seeing it on my upcoming visit this month. Hey Dennis could I get a package deal on all 4 of these girls ? hee hee

[​IMG]

30. I still love looking at Jessica Marie in that red dress. If she looks like that in a room alone with me.. she can have whatever she wants :wink:

31. It's beautiful! I wish I was here earlier to see the ceremony. I will have to make a visit before I leave. Maybe sooner

32. Here is another pic with my "Game On" Girls. Including the Wonderful Madam Suzette.
    [​IMG]

33. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Dennis I just got back from two days of the most AWESOME experience! The place lookd GREAT! I really liked it! I didn't get a chance to meet you this first trip but there is alwasy my next trip!

34. Well, i have to say the house looks amazing...

But i don't know why it suprises you... a room full of beauty... after all Dennis, you have the worlds finest working for you!!!!