Monthly Parties for July - Sept 2023 ALL RANCHES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by James Media, Jun 13, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm excited for our July 22 "Luau Party"!!!! I will be your "Host" and I'm making my famous "Homemade Lumpias", Chicken Adobo with Mung Bean Noodles, Bok Choy, Snow Peas, Carrots and Purple Cabbage. Also, my "Halo Halo (Tropical Fruit Salad". My decorations for our party is already here and I'm excited to decorate our Parlor too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Midwest Gent and JerryVestal like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. The last luau I attended was in Paradise Cove (HI). Germaine's has always been a great place to enjoy one, but Paradise Cove was amazing. Sadly, I cannot make this one! I would have loved attending another luau! It has been far too long since I had Kailua pork, rice and some wonderful side dishes!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and if you book a VIP Party with me, I will make my homemade lumpias and chicken adobo with mung bean noodles with snow peas, carrots, bok ahoy and purple cabbage.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Midwest Gent likes this.
  5. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Save the date for such a great night

Midwest Gent likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here are our Luau Party Pics from Saturday, July 15, 2023 which I was the "Host" (I cooked and decorated for our party):

IMG_8759.jpg IMG_9627.jpeg IMG_8745 copy.jpg

7. My sock hop birthday party was blast!!!!! I produced, hosted & paid for the whole thing!

We had Elvis, Crumble Cookies, Nothing Bundt Cupcakes, Left Coast Detroit Style Pizza, Rootbeer Floats.

All the gals wore scarves , 50's style glasses and bobbie socks. Everyone danced to Elvis songs and I thank everyone for attending
    and making my birthday so very, very special. I will treasure the memories and all the very thoughtful gifts and well wishes and the good times everyone had!

I didn't take alot of pics as I was busy hosting.....

IMG_7003.jpeg IMG_7004.jpeg IMG_7557.jpeg IMG_7009.jpeg IMG_7604.jpeg IMG_7601.jpeg