Monday..MixieInTheMorning

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I had thought I would get a shot at Mixie when I was at the ranch in June..but got sidetracked. (MusicMan stole her :roll: ) Plus that was a real short trip anyway. So I had been thinking about her ever since (the one that got away).

I PM'd Mixie a few days before the trip to see if she would be around and she responded right away. I immediately set things up for the first party of the trip. I knew she worked in the morning and that was perfect because it gives me some recharge time for another party in the afternoon/evening.

I arrived at about 10:30a and Mixie soon came out looking just as hot as I remember.

Mixie defines the word "cute" . She is a great conversationalist and I was so impressed with the goals she has set for herself in life. The young lady is very focused on her future and that is amazing to me. Considering how non-goal oriented (screwed up) I was at that age..lol.

The party was everything I hoped it would be. I was actually a little nervous. I think Mixie picked up on that and kept breaking the ice until we were so busy it didn't matter anymore :D

Folks, don't miss a chance to see MixieInTheMorning. Your day is guaranteed to be great.

Thanks for sending me into a great week Mixie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. great review!

3. Ah yes, I remember that night in June...I didn't steal Mixie, you just got caught being sidetracked! It's really easy to get you sidetracked, bro...all I got to do is send a lady over your way, and then your sidetracked! Oh wait, don't want to give away my secrets...

And Mixie was looking cute as a button as usual! That sailor outfit she was wearing...wowzers!!!

I'm glad you had a great time with her, and is she ever beautiful, sweet, and a great conversationalist...the total package.

Now, I gotta get to writing my review of her as well...

MusicMan

4. It's way too easy to get sidetracked and distracted...but this one needs to get bumped

DD