REVIEW Misty Lane Wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bender13, Oct 24, 2017.

1. This is my first time ever posting on here but I felt like I had to. I have visited the ranches several times over the years but this time was exceptional. I did my usual which is stopping in at each Ranch to check out the ladies before making my final choice. It just so happens The Sagebrush Ranch was my last stop. When the ladies did their line up I saw this stunning tall blond that had legs for miles. I knew right then she was the woman for me. After taking the usual tour of the house I found out her name is Misty Lane and she was actually new to the house. I just want to say Kudos to Dennis for bringing her aboard. The Sagebrush has a gem in Misty. Not only is she beautiful with a GREAT body she knows exactly what to do with it. Without going into detail about what exactly happened in her room I will just say I was blown away and in awe. I have found my girl and can't wait to get back in the room with this one of a kind woman. Gentleman take my word for it she is amazing and worth every penny. #mistylane #bestlady #perfect #youwontbedisappointed #goodjobHof

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Thank you for the great review Bender13! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with me and I hope you know the feeling is mutual! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. You are amazing lady...I am so happy to be at Sagebrush with you. Love you to the moon....[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Fantastic review, @Bender13! It's always nice for newer ladies to get some of their first reviews, so I'm sure Misty appreciates the support! :)

5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

Absolutely! Very much appreciated and welcomed :)

Jessie Summers and little eddie like this.
  6. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Very nice, Bender :) I'm getting very interested in a party with this wonderful lady, and appreciate the fine review :cool: It's about time we rack'em up, Misty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

I think that is a absolutely wonderful idea [smilie=be mine!.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  8. Seems to me I didn't see nearly enough of the beautiful @Misty Lane on my weekend trip and travels to the Sagebrush, how can this be? Must rectify!
    R0mTtNj.gif

MistyLane likes this.
  9. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

Awww Jessie I wish we could have chatted more than just a quick goodbye on your way out. We will definitely have to change that next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 and Jessie Summers like this.