About Me Misty Lane Where Are You?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MistyLane, Sep 28, 2023.

1. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say how sorry I am about having to leave my last tour early After deciding to come back to the ranches after a year off I thought I would try a new house (KitKat) and had only just cleared about 2 hours before the fire. I tried not to let that deter me from making the best of my tour but unfortunately it did weigh heavy on me. Fire is one of my biggest fears and although we all made it out safe it still was a bit traumatic to get over right away, For me anyhow. It wasn’t the comeback I was hoping for but I’m not letting it stop me . Im still sorting through my belongings that were all covered in black soot and saving as much as I can. Unfortunately, I brought almost my entire wardrobe, alot of which had to be thrown away along with some other items that were sentimental to me that I always kept in my room on my tours. So for now, I’m not sure when I will be returning to the ranch but I will be very active on my social media accts. So to make sure you keep upadated about me, make sure to follow me . @TheRealMistyLane on all platforms. Take care my friends and I promise to stay in touch Xoxo~ Misty 15A2815B-1608-4F95-BFE4-887AD026D495.jpeg Misty Lane

2. It was nice meeting you at Sage when I got here, and I hope everything works out well for you.

3. Best wishes beautiful !!![smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. We miss you hey guys this one is fire she is a hot Barbie bitch [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @MistyLane for sharing your thoughts and you will be missed. Hopefully, you will sort things out and return to the ranches in the future!!! Good luck to all your future endeavors and be safe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm happy you are safe and I wish you luck on your journey to healing and look forward to your return XOXO!

7. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

It was nice to see you again! Hope you return soon, miss playing pool with you!