MISTY LANE..REVIEW..

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 1hairluvr, Mar 14, 2018.

1. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

I first met Misty when doing a just see who's there trip.
    I was kind of hypnotized by her attractiveness. Have a conversation with Missy and she has that attractive quality of drawing you and keep your attention by the conversation she's very intelligent matches your beauty.
    And talking with Misty her character, personality, and body language is likened to a Queen of princesses she is very blessed girl with the beauty, and the quality of relating to people at a very high and intimate level with attractiveness, magnetism, and sexuality.
    Misty has a great great body and wears the type clothing that shows it off very well.
    I called and booked a party with this sexy lady, Misty.
    She wore a dress that hugged her body like you would not believe it was like a second skin.
    My party with Misty was amazingly intimate,. she let me to take the lead and she was submissive to all of my desires,....and then she smoothly turned and she became the leader of that party and took me to places I hadn't been in a very long time. There is no road to travel on that's great as the lane of "Misty Lane".
    Just the memory of Misty's party keeps calling my name for more.
    Leaving Misty that day made me want more of her ecstasy attractiveness and attention that she gives.
    I miss the places and levels of ecstasy that she took me to.
    I've got to go back and and enjoy another trip down that lane of "Miss Misty Lane".

@Misty Lane

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    tahoebigbear and FumbleNutts like this.
  2. She is so wonderful! What a lovely review! Thank you for sharing!

MistyLane likes this.
  3. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Thank you so much for the kind review! I truly love the quality time I get to spend with you and cant wait until our next encounter [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Congrats on the party, @1hairluvr ! Got to chat and even shoot a game of pool with @Misty Lane my last trip:) What a beautiful, easy to talk to, and down to earth lady!

5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

You are such a sweetheart @FumbleNutts. Cant wait for our rematch!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]