Misty Lane - an experience you should not miss!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by niceguy76, Jan 26, 2019.

1. I recently had the tremendous pleasure of spending an evening outdate with Misty Lane at the Sagebrush. I had met Misty a few months earlier, but this was the first time I had the chance of spending extended time alone with her.

Misty is a slender, statuesque (5'10") stunning blonde. She is wonderful to talk to. We had made dinner plans but both of us weren't very hungry, so instead,we went to Carson Hot Springs. We spent an hour just talking about everything from life at the brothels to personal interests. Misty is very "handy" in that she has built parts of her own home and has owned an upholstering business. If you're into talking tools with a beautiful woman, Misty is the one for you!

We enjoyed the warm water at the Hot Springs for awhile, talking, relaxing and me getting over my shyness of being naked with this gorgeous woman. We hopped back to the Ranch and ventured into the VIP suite. If you gents haven't seen the suite, it's quite the place - a huge sitting area, a stage with a stripper pole, a huge jacuzzi tub and shower, and of course a big 4-poster bed.

Misty is very selective on who she allows to kiss her. I got this amazing charge of sexual energy when our lips first met. I personally love to kiss, and the passion and feeling she returns is nothing short of amazing!

We spent several hours exploring each other's bodies and desires. She is open to virtually any experience you are looking for. My preference is the passionate GFE type of party. We kissed, cuddled, laughed, touched and rubbed each other in so many ways! If you like toys, she is totally into them - she brought a bucket of them into the suite ha ha. I left that night totally satisfied, relaxed and eager for our next date, which can't come soon enough.

Misty is the total experience that you should not miss!

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What an awesome sounding party. You can not tell us about a bucket of toys and not show us a picture! Now we are all totally jealous of you. ;)

@Misty Lane sounds like fun.

3. Well, you'll have to talk to Misty sbout the contents of the bucket. But suffice to say that it had at least one version of every type of toy you can think of :).

@Misty Lane is the best!

4. Great review! @Misty Lane is a lot of fun to party with! :)

5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Thank you so much @niceguy76 for the wonderful review! I cant wait until our next encounter!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @MistyLane and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. What a great review! Misty is a fun gal! :)

8. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

Thank You Again!
    I appreciate your kind words so much! xoxo

9. she truly is amazing this is an amazing review

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a fantastic time NG76. I've talked with Misty a few times and she seems like she gave you a great party.

tahoebigbear and MistyLane like this.
  11. This is an amazing review Misty is an amazing stunning lady don't miss out on her now

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Misty is amazing! Always so much fun to be around. :)

13. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

Same to you @natashastar we always have great parties together!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Pure truth right there! :D
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @Misty Lane with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]