Mika Tan And her devilish grin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GeorgiaBoy, May 11, 2009.

1. I must admit it didn't register at first. All I saw was a goddess in a sexy outfit but soon I realized The Mika Tan was standing in front of me. Well right about then my head was swarmed with all the different sex scenes I had seen her in over the years and how I wished I could be that lucky guy she was with. Quickly I found out just how dirty she can be and we put all those movies to shame. I wont go into details but needless to say the party was a perfect early birthday present to myself.Since then I have come up with some new ideas for next time I visit the Bunny Ranch, some of which include a case of RedBull for a "Mika Marathon" :mrgreen: .

Bottom Line:

Guys see mika for the time of your life and Mika you better be ready for my next visit!

2. i love mika, isnt she great and i KNOW shes a great lay ;)

3. Mika's a great person, if i ever come to the bunny ranch, it would be for her [smilie=happy.gif]

4. I freaking LOVE Mika [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]