Micki Kimway an Outstanding first party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Oct 23, 2010.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

So the back story is I had had my fingers crossed that I would meet Micki and my luck held up this time. Micki is known as Miss Kimway on the boards and is a new bunny who is an awesome addition to team bunny. I was introduced to her on Tuesday and got a huge hug and instant Chemistry with her. Micki is from Florida and is very cute and fun to hang out with and is very playful. So Wednesday we spent the whole Day flirting and snuggling in the parlor and I was told she was headed home on Thursday Morning. SO I decided not to miss the oppurtunity to party with her. Boy was that ever a right choice. I must say in my 4 years going to the Ranches I have had many first parties but Micki set the bar. It was Intense, Erotic and very fun. I look forward to many more Visits with her and also look forward to seeing her become a rising star in Bunnyland. Micki Muuuuuuuuuuuah Thank you for one of the Best First parties I have ever had.

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awesome! :D

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun time!

4. Aw, Kevin. I had such a wonderful time with you at the ranch and I'm eagerly anticipating our February plans. You're an absolute sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sweetie Huuugs Febuary will be fun I can't wait to see you and Jessica Again

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

2 weeks later and still on Cloud 9 thanks Micki can't wait to see you again

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Great Eye, Kevin, she's a cutie, a great hidden secret you discovered. My congrats on another awesome time.

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks Micheal yes she is definitly a fun lady and will be a very busy Bunny in the months and years to come

9. Such a sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

See you soon Sweetheart Looking forward to our next time together

11. Can't wait for February!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

17 More Days Micki woot woot

13. Just a couple more hours.. :twisted:

14. Got to love micki