About Me Michigan vs Ohio State - Game day specials!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AustinShelby, Nov 21, 2021.

1. upload_2021-11-21_14-3-37.jpg
    Next Saturday, the biggest, most watched game in the world – Michigan vs Ohio State - will be televised on national television, and since I am from Michigan I will be following the game!!
    This game is a Midwest legend with cult devotion, the very first game was on October 16th, 1897 at Michigan stadium in Ann Arbor, with a final score of 34-0, Michigan. The game is now an annual holiday, when average Michiganders turn into a cute but incredibly ferocious little animals, and the flames of rivalry ignite.

Both Michigan and Ohio State are 10-1, so this epic final game of the season will decide ultimately who should take the throne. Ohio State beat Michigan last year, making an 8 win streak, and the Wolverines are prepared to change that at The Big House in Ann Arbor this Saturday.

Game starts at 9a Pacific time!! Want to watch the game with a fun, beautiful Michigan native? Contact me for special party & outdate rates!

GO BLUE!

upload_2021-11-21_14-13-53.jpeg

Attached Files:

Marlin Groce Jr and ROADRUNNER J like this.