About Me MercysWorld - "Hacking" Her Brain

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Apr 12, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

THE single most powerful sexual organ is the brain.

"When you climax, your brain provokes rhythmic muscle contractions in your reproductive organs (and sometimes throughout your whole body). After this, your brain releases endorphins into your bloodstream, giving you the delightful feelings of sexual pleasure."

2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Did you Know?

Men experience an average of four to six genital contractions per orgasm. Women average six to ten contractions, meaning that women's orgasms last longer than men's!

But we obviously work harder to get there.. Or you do ;););)

KimberlyKane, grizzly and LexxxiStar like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

It's Healthy!

"Orgasms increase blood flow to your brain, eliminating fear and anxiety, increasing longevity, and blocking pain. It also releases oxytocin, a brain chemical that makes lovers feel more intimate and connected. The lateral orbitofrontal cortex, a brain area that controls behavior, stops working during orgasm. This leads to the feeling of “letting go” that many people experience during orgasm."

Sexual healing is literally an escape!

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"Women’s orgasms differ from men’s in that their amygdala and hippocampus (brain regions responsible for fear and anxiety) shut down during orgasm. Also, their periaqueductal gray areas (the area of the brain that governs the fight-or-flight response) become activated. It is hypothesized that these mechanisms in the brain are related to the fact that many women (unlike men) need to feel safe, protected, and relaxed to have an orgasm. "

grizzly likes this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Male and female orgasms are triggered differently.

75% of Men climax every time they have sex. However, only 30 % of women experience regular orgasms during sex. To achieve climax, most women require oral or manual stimulation in addition to vaginal stimulation.

For me, a man's hands can be one of the sexiest parts of his body and typically one of the first things that I will look at. Manual AND vaginal stimulation is a must.

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@MercyMercydys awesome information ,I knew some of this but not all! Very interesting reading.

Must say I am turned on by a lady with knowledge! For me I love mental stimulation often more than the manual stimulation!

I love providing manual stimulation to the lady I am with, I tend to get more pleasure from making her happy and the mental stimulation she provides!

Rock on @MercyMercydys

Jessie Summers and MercyMoselle like this.
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Sex, drugs, Rock 'N Roll? [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif] Hehehehe, and I love a woman with a sense of humor as well![smilie=hot over you.gif]

MercyMoselle likes this.
  9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I have my moments, they may be few and far between, LOL

grizzly likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I will take what I can get! LOL.... you are awesome and have 3 things I like in a woman, beauty (inside and out), intelligence and a rare showing of humor!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I prefer a man that knows what he wants!

grizzly likes this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Well you are in luck!

For my parties, I like going with the flow and letting what happens happens. I love pleasing a lady often more than receiving pleasure. I like a smart beautiful lady (for me the beauty I seek is inner and outer beauty) Someone I have chemistry with and loves life and loves to explore. That is what I seek in an encounter. Granted I have a party bucket list and many items have already been scratched off.

MercyMoselle likes this.
  13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I've crossed a few things off of my own bucket list since I've been here! How fun!

grizzly likes this.
  14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.
    With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.​
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.​

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.​

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:​

May 5 - May 20​
    June 9 - June 24​
    July 7 - July 22​
    August 4 - August 26​

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Such a stimulating read, love, book this woman and no telling the pleasure that’s headed your way!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  17. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]