About Me MercysWorld - Fellatio, The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Do you remember when Auntie Angel went viral for The GrapeFruit Blow Job? HOW WILD, right?!

Grapefruit is a tropical fruit, not an exotic fruit, so I haven't added it to my list of oral fixation stimulants - but it has appeal nonetheless.

Auntie Angel teaches the three must haves of a blow job: sound effects, saliva and hand motions. Add in a juicy Grapefruit and you're well on your way to being an oral connoisseur???

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A GRAPEFRUIT BLOWJOB? I'd love to hear about it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Jessie Summers likes this.
  2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I believe the Darth Vader sounds that this video went viral for are at 2:40!

JadeJasper and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

HOW?
    1. Get a grapefruit and leave out until it’s at room temperature.
    2. Roll the grapefruit against a hard surface to make it softer.
    3. Cut the grapefruit on both ends to leave a wheel shape.
    4. Cut a hole, reflecting the girth of your partner’s penis, into the middle of the grapefruit.
    5. Blindfold your partner for the surprise sensation.
    6. Proceed to give him a normal blowjob so they’re fully erect.
    7. Place the grapefruit around his penis, twisting and moving it up and down while you suck on the tip of his penis.
    Note: There is some controversy about whether or not to briefly microwave the fruit to make it juicier/fleshier - I guess this is one we'll have to figure out together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow this does sound amazing! I can only imagine how it would feel...

MercyMoselle likes this.
  5. I am completely up and ready to be your guinea pig, you can "grapefruit me with exploratory eagerness" to whatever level your heart desires!

6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Try this amazing experience with Mercy today! You have nothing to loose and a whole new world to gain!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Guess we'll have to find out? [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

MercyMoselle likes this.
  9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

You know I just found out when I went on a field trip to the sex shops in Reno that they make a whole BJ/HJ sleeve thing?! I thought I knew the extent of the oral game.. LOL

grizzly likes this.
  10. This is my favorite video of all time XD haha Your titles are always so creative Mercy :)

MercyMoselle likes this.
  11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I try... ;););););););)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

13. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  14. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]