About Me MercysWorld - FAQ

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

If you have private questions that you would like answered, you can email me: [email protected] . Chances are it's something that I'm asked frequently and it needs to be added to my FAQ!

Did you choose the name Mercy because that's what people say when they meet you?

Yes! When I first started dancing at 18, men used to sit at my stage & say "lord have mercy" or "mercy me" so I ran with it. Plus I also have a thing for being able to make someone say my name three times ;) or beg for Mercy.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Hayden Panettiere?

You mean the girl from Heroes and Bring It On? Only for the last 23 years of my life!

Do you enjoy being a courtesan?

I do. I have a lot of respect for the sex industry and what it has allowed me to accomplish, so I'm truly thankful for the opportunity to be here.

Is there anything that's off limits in the bedroom?

I often say "Because I self- identify as a charismatic, I truly believe that each and every experience is its own and no two experiences are alike..." meaning I don't like to put restrictions on the bedroom and services that I offer until I know what kind of chemistry we have.

Do you offer kissing?

I do, for longer appointments and GFE. Please keep in mind - I'm not naturally a kisser (it's not that I'm not attracted to you), I'd just much rather be kissed/caressed ON. There's also something about a man kissing me on the forehead that just gets me everytime.

Where are you from?

Everytime I say Portland everyone assumes Maine. Everytime I say Vancouver everyone assumes BC. Everytime I say Washington everyone assumes DC. I'm a Vancouver, Washington native. Born in Zimbabwe.. it's a long story.

Do you offer Role Play?

I do not. It is not something that I'm well versed in - however, I have a friend that is and two girl parties can be a lot of fun! I make a better audience and camera woman than I do an actress!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
  2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

thank you for sharing and letting us get to know you better! Book her today to see everything in person!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  3. Thank you for sharing, Mercy! :)

MercyMoselle likes this.
  4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

MercyMoselle likes this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I'm dying to come visit the pool up there! [smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]