Men's Club Houston pics

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 28, 2005.

1. TX

They seem to grow those TX girls pretty well..........

2. Re: TX

Your so right, the last two girls i lived with for long periods of time were from TX.

they have just enough southern in them to make them sweet.

3. Houston Hotties

Dennis, you are the best!

You like my girlie friend Carly, huh. She is a lot of FUN ;) I went to a sexy Halloween party with her last night.

And the after party was even HOTTER...

When are you coming back to Houston with some of your sexy ladies? I'll share if you do!

4. Re: Houston Hotties

I am glad we got you up!

Is that what you girls say to the clients?

Did you do C? I would like to see that show!!!!

You can look on my forum and see some pics of her in Houston.

5. Houston Hotties

I don't have any 'clients'. I don't work at the Men's Club. Thats not my line of business.

6. I seen the pix of you guys awhile back.

7. Re: Houston Hotties

I am sorry i was saying that to the Bunnyranch girls.

8. Oh, I gotcha ;)

9. I have said it before and I will say it again. Dennis it's nice to see the world through your eyes! :D

10. Dennis great pictures 8)

11. thank you its been a fun ride thru life, i will post more pics tomorrow.

I wonder how how much i can show without offending the girls here on the board, I owuld never want to do that.

12. Speaking in a 'girl on the boards' capacity-

I think you should post any and all pics that you like. I personally LOVE seeing you in a variety of places positions and situations.

THen again I am very open minded and have no delusions about you and the incredible life you lead.

More power to you D.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MAY IT BE FILLED WITH MANY TRICKS AND TREATS!

Love
    Trix

13. Carly is such a sexy girl..... :lol:

14. I wonder how how much i can show without offending the girls here on the board, I owuld never want to do that.

I think most of us are open to anything... when are we going to see a pic of you... and you know what I mean ;)

Jessi :wink: