Melody Lane outdoes herself for the fourth time

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Relayer22, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Had another business trip to the Reno area so I called to make an appointment to see Melody Lane. As with previous times scheduling an appointment with Melody was painless. This would be my fourth time visiting Mel, so obviously I think she is special.

Arrived at the Bunny Ranch and while walking to the door my heart began to race with anticipation. Melody was waiting for me in the parlor and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. Gentlemen, she has the most amazing smile and sparkling eyes. She is an absolute beauty.

Her stunning physical features are equaled by her personality; friendly, energetic, sensual, engaging… (Insert any positive adjective here). This is why it is was my fourth time and if I have an opportunity in the future I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again....

We had another amazing party together - Melody just seems to outdo herself every time I see her. She has so much passion and energy wrapped up in one tight little package!

I'd rather keep most of the details of our party between Mel and myself, but I will tell you this, she is absolutely amazing!

Gentlemen, if you ever have the golden opportunity to spend time with Miss Melody Lane, do it. You'll fall under her spell the moment you lay eyes on her lovely face.

2. great review