Maya. Bunny of the month

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by M&Mfan, May 12, 2009.

1. Congradulations to Maya love for getting Bunny of the month. I have had 3 GREAT parties with her. And she is worth any time you can spend with her. Giving you a party you will not forget. Thanks again for another great party. And as I have learned from you and Mika. "Once you go asian, you won't go caucasion" It's about time you got Bunny of the month. [smilie=happy.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Maya is an amazing lady and I am glad she got BOM finally. You are right you never forget a Maya Love Party. I am glad you had a great 3x with her. I also have partied with Maya numerous times and it is always a great party

3. Yea, Maya does give you a GREAT party. I had a great threesome with Maya, and Coco. Those 2 together in a party are a great team. And I love talking with Jessica Marie when I am up there. And hope to see Keely back soon. I have also had 2 parties with Samantha Lee. She is a very special lady and gives you a party you will never forget. Best GFE party I ever had was with her. She was wearing my favorite outfit of hers, had music I like playing, and gave me the best pary ever. But congrats again to Maya Love. She will "love you long time" [smilie=happy.gif]

4. LOL!

5. I think he has seen that on a shirt on Mika once and it just stuck with him.... LOL.

6. maya she is good. I love her