About Me Mary Lynn's Schedule - 5 Days Left On Tour!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MaryLynn, Sep 12, 2019.

1. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

Hi! I am always available by appointment 24/7

[email protected]

cherry3 (3).jpg

September Schedule:

6 pm-6 am

through Tuesday, 17 September 2019

NinaBux, JuniperJones, MarcP and 4 others like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Then what happens after the 17th?

MaryLynn likes this.
  3. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Thanks for asking! After a short break and because I live locally, I anticipate returning on a regular weekly schedule and being available by appointment 24/7.
    Stay tuned! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Cool! I ask since it looks like when I get everything together for the goodie box and mail it out, it looks like it will arrive after the 17th. I guess the ranch will contact you that the goodies have arrived and you can go pick it up.

I also heard back from Kathryn so I know what she wants. We both agreed to your suggestion to get Charlie some type of ginger snacks (I'll also throw in a bag of the toffee mac nuts for when she gets better). I'm hoping I can get everything together and mailed out by Saturday.

MaryLynn likes this.
  5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also, how has it been so far for you on your first tour?

And I like your picture here on this thread. You can sense the naughty schoolteacher is just beneath the surface....

MaryLynn likes this.
  6. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

If I am not working when they arrive, I will definitely make the drive to pick up your delicious gifts!

My first tour has been great so far! Everyone has been very nice and supportive.

Thank you, Hikino!

Post beautiful pics of Hawaii!![smilie=happy.gif]

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Here you go! 1506065_453910214755500_6894057437455117890_n.jpg DJ-cL7sXkAE8Plh.jpg %E2%80%9CWaikiki-Winter%E2%80%9D-by-Kanaka-Menehune--700x350.jpg DNL1bjeX0AAK0Yo.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

MaryLynn likes this.
  8. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Wow. How beautiful and BUSY it looks!

Baba1234 likes this.
  9. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

you are beautiful and decent woman.....................

MaryLynn likes this.
  10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Busy?

It could be because it's Oahu, the commercial, industrial, military and government hub of Hawaii. It's also where I live. The neighbor islands tend to be slower and smaller (Honolulu is considered to be the big city here, and like Carson City, it's also the capital of the state).

MaryLynn likes this.
  11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You can ask Daniella Valenti about life on the Big Island; she lived there for a year or so before coming to Oahu (she's down here now, and then she goes to Spain next month, I believe). Cumisha spent some time on Oahu as well. Imogen Steele at Sagebrush spent time on Oahu and Molokai. But I remember Daniella telling me she loved her time on the Big Island.

DaniellaValenti and MaryLynn like this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Mary Lynn, how is Charlie doing? Is she getting better? Should I proceed with still getting her ginger snacks?

MaryLynn likes this.
  13. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Hi Hikino,
    You're sweet for asking!
    She's snapping back, I think you would definitely put a smile on her face if you do send snacks! Every one enjoys tasty surprises:p

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Will proceed as planned, then, ginger snacks for her. I'm not sure if they sell that in bulk sizes but I know where to get the retail size stuff. I'm hoping by the time everything arrives she'll be back in action but as I mentioned previously, I'll still throw in a bag of the toffee mac nuts for her if she's feeling up to speed by then. If not, then she has something waiting for her when she gets well. Maybe I'll throw in a bag of the caramel popcorn as well.

MaryLynn likes this.
  15. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Sounds like we'll have enough to share:D
    You're sweet, thank you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Just don't break out the good chocolates and toffee mac nuts at the tea party. Or it will be like how you see the Tasmanian Devil in the Looney Tunes cartoons eating....:eek:

MaryLynn likes this.
  17. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

Haha! You are right about that! ;)

18. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Omg! 5 days! Hurry and book with this beautiful and funny woman before it’s too late! I’m going to miss you! :)
    IMG_1539.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaryLynn likes this.
  19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

aww you're the cutest ! love you

MaryLynn likes this.
  20. Yes, I really enjoyed it. Hoping to make it a part time home. Going to Barcelona in November to get certified as a yoga body trapeze teacher.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

MaryLynn likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

MaryLynn likes this.