REVIEW Mary Lynn @ Kit Kat - 9/15/19

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Sep 19, 2019.

1. My periodic visit to the Reno area. This was just a quick one nighter and just needed to get away.

I plan my trips and had hoped to get up the by early afternoon but got busy and ended up getting there later than I wanted to. I'm always looking for different experiences and plan accordingly on my visits and hope to party with one of the newer ladies in the house and of course talk to them for future plans.

First stop.. you guessed it.. Kit Kat ranch. Walked in and the standard line-up was being called. Probably 6-7 ladies came out. First talked to Tori Haze. What a beautiful lady with a great figure and awesome personality. I hope to party with her someday. While hanging out I saw Gabby Mathews come out of a party and she also was very pretty. I didn't talk to Gabby but wished I did. Hopefully next time.

There was another lady that I saw walking around that was also very sexy. She was wearing this black mini dress with stockings and heels. Something that is really attractive to me. I asked to speak with her and she came out and off to the room we went. We talked for a little bit but don't remember much of the conversation. I was thinking she looks like a fun party and quickly changed the subject to a possible party. Well negotiations where straightforward and off to the booking window we went.

Wow.. what can I say, a tall beautiful lady in heels and nylons on the bed for me to look at, touch, and enjoy. Party details will be between me and her but I had a great time One thing I can share, at one point I was able to party with her back facing me. Wow.. she looked awesome with those natural curves and beautiful skin. Not sure if I commented or not but wow just wow.. I was in heaven.

Had enough time at the end of the party to massage that beautiful back, butt, legs and feet. Again what a pretty sight.

Mary Lynn - thanks for a wonderful party and hope you also had fun. Hopefully we'll have another party in the future.

Jake

2. MaryLynn
    Chat with Me

MaryLynn Well-Known Member

My very first review! Thank you for being so very complimentary and discreet about our time together, Jake - you are such a gentleman! It was a real pleasure spending time with you! I hope you can find the time to return soon!

I am local and available at the Kit Kat Ranch on a regular, weekly schedule:

10 am- 10 pm Tues.-Wed.-Thurs.

10 am-midnight Fri.-Sat.

I am always available by appointment!
    GreyBed1resize.jpg
    [email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Very thoughtful review! Marylynn is FABULOUS!
    xoxo Ella Diaz

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @MaryLynn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @MaryLynn fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]