Marketing to Lesbians

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by crystalevans1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Dennis and Suzette:
    I know the secret of the success of the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch is marketing and this is what separates you from the rest.

Have you thought about marketing the ranches to the lesbian community? Since many of the women that work at the ranches are bi and are having sex with women anyway.

There are many women that are questioning their sexuality and are not interested in a relationship but would want to try lesbian sex and being with the ladies may help them work out these issues.

2. What do you have in mind, specifically?

3. Advertising in lesbian publications such as Curve Magazine and other lesbian oriented sites. There are many lesbians who do not know they can go the ranches as well men.

4. Crystal,

Not to mention that some of the older information about LPIN, which is all-too-often quoted by various (lazy) news sources and is likely still floating around out somewhere here in cyberspace, says that women aren't welcome at legal brothels unless they happen to be applying for work there. I know Dennis & Suzette have done their best to counter that out-of-date (mis)information, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to get some positive buzz going in the mainstream lesbian community.

Warmest regards,
    Speed Racer

5. That is why the ranch needs to advertise. One way that they can do is by taking the Bunny Bike to the Dinah, which is the largest yearly gathering of lesbians in Palm Springs who get together and party and it wouldn't hurt to bring some bunny babes do autograph sessions. As speed racer said that many of them may think that they are unwelcome at the ranches. It is time to welcome the lesbian community to the ranches.

6. Crystal,

I think you have a very good idea! Without going into details for why I agree with you, I believe there are several people who are unsatisfied sexually, and often it is because of a lack of opportunities. I can see the kind of marketing campaign you have suggested increasing female clientele. Given the number of bunnies/lovers that have stated they are bisexuals, lesbians who visit the ranches would have several opportunities to satisfy their sexual desires. I hope Dennis and Suzette explore your idea, as it has a chance to make the ranches even more successful!

7. Great proposal hun!!

Always willling,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. The lesbian community is huge, and news spreads quickly so i think this is an awesome idea! :D It's definitely something i'm going to look into when I become a bunny! Women already have tons of fun at the ranch, so why not let the others enjoy the fun too ;)
    Jessica Rose xxx
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Are they allowed to advertise? I am not sure if it is allowed under the laws that govern the brothels. If not, they could certainly cultivate the media focused on the lesbian community to do some reports on the ranches.

10. Why can't they advertise? What they can do is to go the huge Dinah Shore event in Palm Springs every year which is the biggest lesbian event of the year. I am quite sure they could bring the bunny bike and have some of the girls go down and sign autographs. They could put an ad in Curve magazine which is about the only lesbian magazine left. They could invite Lipstick and Dipstick lesbian advice columnists for Curve magazine to come down and tour the ranch and write a story about the ranch in Curve magazine.

11. Why can't they advertise? What they can do is to go the huge Dinah Shore event in Palm Springs every year which is the biggest lesbian event of the year. I am quite sure they could bring the bunny bike and have some of the girls go down and sign autographs. They could put an ad in Curve magazine which is about the only lesbian magazine left. They could invite Lipstick and Dipstick lesbian advice columnists for Curve magazine to come down and tour the ranch and write a story about the ranch in Curve magazine.

12. Why can't they advertise? What they can do is to go the huge Dinah Shore event in Palm Springs every year which is the biggest lesbian event of the year. I am quite sure they could bring the bunny bike and have some of the girls go down and sign autographs. They could put an ad in Curve magazine which is about the only lesbian magazine left. They could invite Lipstick and Dipstick lesbian advice columnists for Curve magazine to come down and tour the ranch and write a story about the ranch in Curve magazine.