March house party planning: Galaxy

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JamieJupiter, Feb 11, 2024.

Tags:
  1. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Let's get rolling on the March house party! Who's doing which task?

Decorations:
    Putting up
    Taking down
    Providing/making decorations

Food:
    Menu
    purchasing
    prep
    cleanup

Entertainment:
    Music
    Games
    Raffle

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  2. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

@destinistarr mentioned wanting to do games for March- if so, I'll take a turn with something else

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

I had an idea for a game! Doesn't relate to the theme but I think it would be really cool if we did a game of match the thong to the hooker. We all donate a thong for the game and the gentlemen guess which thong is which lady!

4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I think we should add:
    Raffle prizes
    Game prizes

EllieAmes and JamieJupiter like this.
  5. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

I have ideas for food, I'll do that. @cumishaamado says she will make her Asian fruit salad and possibly coconut sticky rice. I'm going to make haupia and hopefully I can get the ingredients for a lilikoi sauce for the top. I can do a pretty accurate kahlua pork, with Hawai'ian sweet bread rolls for sliders

EllieAmes and AutumnVerlot like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome idea and I'll give you the address to the Asian Market in Carson City[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ABOUT KABAYAN ASIAN MULTI MART

For over 25 years, Kabayan Asian Multi-Mart has been proudly serving Nevada's Capital with a carefully curated selection of authentic Asian products. Get everything you need to recreate your favorite Asian cuisine!

Being the only Asian market in the Carson City area, we take pride in putting our family first and sharing the rich diversity of our culture.

As we deliver exceptional quality, personalized service, and a warm, welcoming environment; we hope to make you feel like a cherished member of our extended family.

View Our Products

[​IMG]

COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Providing high-quality and authentic products.

[​IMG]

TRUST & INTEGRITY

Ensuring customer loyalty and satisfaction.

[​IMG]

TAILORED ASSISTANCE

We treat our customers like family and provide personalized and attentive service.

WE TAKE PRIDE IN OFFERING NOT JUST QUALITY PRODUCTS, BUT A SENSE OF COMMUNITY AS WE SHARE OUR PASSION FOR OUR ASIAN CULTURE WITH YOU.

WE WELCOME YOU TO VISIT OUR STORE!

SEE YOU SOON!

View Our Products

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HOURS

Monday - Friday

10 AM - 7 PM

Saturday

10 AM - 6 PM

Sunday

CLOSED

FOLLOW US

[​IMG][​IMG]

321 Fairview Dr, Carson City, NV 89701

(775) 301-6998

[email protected]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

I am making the flyers, I will talk to @EllieAmes and see what she wants to do for the raffle prizes

8. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I can help with take down and set up

9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Whoever is doing games, let me know if you need anything from amazon!

10. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is a great idea!!!!! I'm super excited and can't wait!

11. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you the flyers have been printed off and laminated and ready to go xoxo

12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Raffle UPDATE: @AutumnVerlot did an amazing job with this month's raffle and everything is here and ready to go! Ladies the tickets are on the table remember we can sell tickets at anytime. When you sell the client a ticket make sure to include his name and contact information in case they win. Remember write your name on the front of the ticket in case your client wins we know who sold the ticket so you can get in touch with the client to collect their prize and it's also another opportunity to re-book this client again!

13. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I'm working with @AutumnVerlot and our bartenders to approve drinks for our next party! So far we have 1 drink approved and working on 2 more drinks and a shot. I will update you guys here xoxo! And @JamieJupiter Thank you for taking initative and creating this post xoxo!

14. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

She is not doing games sweetie i just asked her to make sure so I'll do games I'll start looking into some ideas and I'll update you on it xoxo

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    JamieJupiter likes this.
  15. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Don’t forget that I’m available to help with setting up and taking things down

EllieAmes likes this.
  16. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I'm looking into games and prizes but it's not a guarentee if someone wants to voluenteer with me that would be great

17. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Purrfect <3 @AddieCalico did an awesome job helping with games for zodiac

EllieAmes likes this.
  18. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Is she going to be here for the next party tho? Ill tag her and see if she would like to help out xoxo! @AddieCalico
    But we'll get it figured out but the games really isn't a big deal i'm sure we can pull out some old games or something

JamieJupiter likes this.
  19. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Crossword? There are generators online and I have the golf pencils

EllieAmes likes this.
  20. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

To be honest we can most likely pull some old games or do your ideas or even skip them this party! Music and Karaoke usually does well for the events.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  21. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Okay, ladies a group of us have worked with bartenders and have made the official drink list. Our 3 drink specials will be Galaxy Glow, Hennessy Sunrise, and Lost in Space Martini. For our shot special we have Alien Brain Hemorrhage. Autumn is making the official flyer for the drinks and @destinistarr is getting special glasses for our shot special.