REVIEW Many amazing parties with Cecily Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I first met Cecily Rose at the Bunnyranch about a year ago. I have partied with her numerous times.

She is a fantastic lady to party with--very sensual, great in bed, very patient, incredibly sweet.

In an earlier era she would have been a scantily clad pin-up poster to boost the war effort. She is the classic blonde with a great figure and blue eyes.

She's been aptly described as the "trophy wife" you wish you had. I could see her as the hottest lady in the country club or the hot art gallery director.

She also has an amazingly sexy voice--probably the sexiest I've encountered in LPIN. Her facial expressions are perfect when it comes to portraying the look of seduction. Many times I have not planned on partying and have run into her late at night at the Bunny Ranch parlor or bar when it is quiet. We hang out a bit and talk, and the next thing I know we are heading back to her room.

She really won my heart one night when we were partying and I wasn't finished but the notice to reparty came. Her response was, "Just ignore that. I'm not letting you out of here until you finish." And she didn't! Be good to her and she will be great to you.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    gilmore270, t-wolves1 and CecilyRose like this.
  2. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

IMG_5608 3.jpg Niceguy Eddie, all I can say is thank you! I have so enjoyed all our times together. Thank you for all your kind sweet words! I wasn't about to make you leave before you were happy and finished! My ultimate goal is to give you the biggest smile and the best memories ever I can't wait until your next visit and our next encounter!
    xoxo
    Cecily

gilmore270, t-wolves1 and ranger61a like this.