REVIEW Makenzie Jordan - My first time with a Southern belle GFE at Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Makenzie Jordan (1st party - 1/11/19) at Love Ranch North

After making some really good time driving through Tahoe (clear roads even though lots of snow on the sides) I decided to quickly check in to my hotel and then go to LRN. Ever since my first regular lady left LRN I had been waiting to go back to LRN. Last month a new lady, Makenzie Jordan, caught my eye while watching LRN's LiveStream. So after messaging with her I let her know I was planning to meet her on Sunday. Since I got into town earlier than expected I figured I would go to LRN and see if she was available. So after driving over to LRN I double buzzed at the gate and let the door lady know I was there to meet Makenzie. Since I was two days early I had no idea if she would be available but I was lucky and she was around. After waiting at the bar for a brief minute or so, Makenzie came out to greet me and gave me a nice hug. Wow, she was even more beautiful than her pictures. She was wearing a sexy dress and high heels. After I explained who I was she had a great big smile and seemed happy to see me. We then went to one corner of the sitting area and had a great time getting to know each other better. What I noticed about her right away is she an amazing Southern Belle - very polite, respectful, and alluring southern accent. While I already knew she like sports and outdoor activities, I had no idea how much she was into she was into certain sports which was definitely great to hear and share stories. I also got to learn more about her recent travels. After getting to know her better she asked if I'd like to go to her room and I said sure. So we went to her room and wow she had a very large bed in her room. After talking some more we had a quick negotiation and then went to the cashier. As we walked to the cashier I noticed a lot of the room door frames had coins around the floor which is definitely one of those brothel superstitions they follow at LRN pretty well. After returning from the cashier we started our party.

My party with Makenzie was wonderful - passionate, sexy and fun! After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. Once we got dressed we walked out to the sitting area and she gave me one last nice hug before I left.

@MakenzieJordan

scarredheartboy and BigAlbowski like this.