Make Up, Health, and Beauty

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arbonne 1, Oct 1, 2016.

1. I wondered if any of the women at Bunny Ranch would be interested in Arbonne products. They are made in the USA and have Sweedish influence. Arbonne has make-up, nutrition products, beauty products, and more. Please look at the website to learn more of what they have to offer.

The products are amazing and you will love their make up, shampoos, and basically the whole line. Everyone that has tried it absolutely loves the products. Long time users of certain make up brands that I have showed these products too have all switched. The products are botanically based and not filled with chemicals that are bad for your skin. The anti-aging line will reduce or eliminate wrinkles. All the products have a money back guarantee so if you bought it and did not like it, return it no questions asked for a refund.

If you are interested please let me know and we can arrange a date that works for you to host a party. Parties last about 2 hours or more. I will have samples for you try and help you decide what products you like best.

If you would like more information about hosting a party I would be happy to answer any questions you have. If I do not know the answer I will get back to you ASAP.

Again, I would invite you to check us out on the web http://earlhuff.arbonne.com to learn more about the products and what we have to offer.