Lucky Rendevous With Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Hi Jordan You Sexy Thing and all who read these hallowed pages,
    It was as usual, quite by chance that I got together with Jordan Soprano. During a previous visit to the Love Ranch, I spent time with a friend of hers that had sent me a picture of herself with Jordan.
    Following that visit, I had made tentative plans to spend time with them both upon my return. The original plan was to party with each girl separately and then take them both out to dinner and spend time with both of them after dinner. Well, the other gal no longer works at Love Ranch. Not being the type of person that goes back on an offer, I decided to "keep" the dinner date with Jordan, whom I had emailed but not met in person. Well, last week was the culmination of this chance introduction. Needless to say, even though I've been with a few working girls, I was a bit nervous.
    I stopped by the Love Ranch prior to our appointment for dinner and met with her for awhile. She is quite a beautiful young lady!!! My biggest problem writing this is to do her justice. She is so easy to talk to, and she is not only beautiful and sexy but cute as well. Her pleasant demeanor, warm smile, and sparkling eyes can disarm the grouchiest of men, I think!! So my first face to face meeting with Jordan put me at ease a bit about what she would be like. She was simply enchanting.

Fast forward three days and I left MLBR for a dinner date with Jordan. She spent quite a bit of time "getting ready" for this dinner date, and was apparently as nervous as I. Once we both were properly positioned in the limo, it was much easier to get comfy with her. Her features to some might be intimidating. She has long dark hair that is smooth as silk. She has snow white skin that is soft as a babies behind. She has the most wonderful lips. She has breasts that are just the right size for the rest of the package, and, all natural might I add!! And, if you talk nice to her, she will smile, and THAT is something to behold. Not to mention such a twinkle in her eyes when a connection is made. OH, YES, and there are those wonderful shapely legs. I could simply go on and on about this lovely vision! Dinner was very nice indeed, but before I knew it, we were back in my suite
    getting to know each other better. Sometimes, a guy just gets lucky. That is exactly how I felt to be with her. She is simply captivating. All that worry for absolutely nothing. She is soooo easy to be with!!

She has it all, and is good at it all too. For myself, anyway, kissing is NOT an option but a necessity.
    It was certainly wonderful that Jordan felt the same way. I love to kiss, and now, I love to kiss her!
    Loving her is so damn easy. SEE, I'm screwing up already. Did I tell you how simply marvelously beautiful she looked as we walked to the limo together??? I get so giddy(still) when talking about her that sometimes, I simply forget some of the best things about her. I will not give details of our time together, except to say that I found her to be a beautiful, articulate, sexy, vivacious young lady that seems to connect with me on many levels. Let's be honest!! We all know how this works, right?? Well, suffice it to say that Jordan, like it or not, YOU are NOW on the A-LIST!!

To make matters even better, I got lucky "again" with Jordan. I went over to Love Ranch to say "goodbye" to some of the girls I know over there. Before I left, Dennis asked me what I was doing that evening. He wanted to take me to dinner. I told him I needed to spend time at Love Ranch and he said to find him when I was done. Well, funny thing. Dennis ended up at a "meeting" at Love Ranch, and while I was sitting with Jordan and Ana, he came out of the meeting and asked if WE ALL would like to join him for dinner. He gave the girls a few minutes to change and we were OFF in a limo again headed for dinner with a gal that Dennis had invited. It was another simply lovely and charming girl names Lindsey. After dinner it was a pleasure to be able to party with both Jordan and Ana for quite a long time, and it was simply SPLENDID!!

THANKS JORDAN, and THANKS ANA!! You really made this guy about as happy as he could be.
    So for those of you that may be thinking of a party with JORDAN SOPRANO, do me one big favor.
    She is such a sweetheart. Be extremely nice to her, and try not to wear her out too much. It is possible that the next time I see Jordan, it will be on a lark, and I will simply appear out of nowhere.
    When opportunity presents itself, it will simply be very difficult to slow the momentum I will feel, and I will have to shoot down there to see her!!!

So Fellas, JUST TREAT HER RIGHT PLEASE!! This is a very sweet girl indeed!! Please do your best to keep her safe and happy. That is something that I will look forward to doing in the future. Just hope it is SOONER rather than later!!

KISSES JORDAN/ KISSES ANA

2. Hey Baby! Well thank you for all the flattery! hehe
    I can only say wonderful things about you as well!
    kisses baby!
    talk to you soon!

[email protected]

3. I've never seen an unsatisfied face walk out of a party with Jordan so its no surprise to me that you had such a good time.

4. Thanks Katie! Does that also include your satisfied face when you walk out of by bedroom? hehe

5. You're lucky indeed! :D

6. thats hot, now im gonna have good dreams.

7. what a great party

Always Willing,

Veronica