Lucky Charms Marshmallows!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by baileypaige, Aug 14, 2019.

1. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Mail is delivered to Sagebrush. Bailey receives a huge box with a card attached*

Bailey and the other ladies are intrigued. Normally, when they receive gifts of appreciation for their services, it was normally flowers, gift cards, clothing or shoes. But nothing this big....

Bailey reads the thank you card, remembering the client and their party. She feels flattered and appreciative, but can't figure out what's in the box. That is, until she reads, "...and I wanted to give you something as magically delicious as you."
    No, it can't be...., she thinks as she unwraps the box and opens it to see....

...it filled to the brim with Lucky Charms Marshmallows! He must've gone to Costco, a small, rational voice in her head says. But all anyone else hears is her squeals of delight as she gleefully tosses the bags in the air.

3. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

5. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to get my box of marshmallows!!!!! I promise I will share! :)

6. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I know....I love the marshmallows....it was the best part!

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Okay, guys, I've given you an idea on how to make Bailey Paige happy and your gift unique. Just remember where you got the idea from and share the credit (and if you have an extra bags of marshmallows, I'm open to it). :);)