Lovely time with Michaela Whitely

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 17, 2014.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Michaela Whitely, She is beautiful and amazing fun person to be with. I didn’t know much about Michaela or even heard of her before. First time I heard of Michaela is when she had tweeted on twitter or the Sage forum for people to come for breakfast. That is the first time I started to chat with Michaela and from there on I started to search for more post of Michaela at the Sage forum and twitter. There wasn’t much posting at first. But, slowly I started to see more posting and more pictures on the Sage forum and twitter. We started to chat more and joking around on twitter and we even have some inside jokes between us.
    Finally the day has come after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting. I finally have arrived to Reno and very excited to meet Michaela. She was my first party for this trip. I’m always so nervous meeting any new ladies. Before I meet any new ladies I always hope she would be interested in a party. I finally arrived to the Sage and buzz twice, as I walked in I see Michaela standing there waitng for me in her high heel shoes. She had such a wonderful smile when she was walking towards me. As she was getting closer, I can see her beautiful eyes and with a great big smile. At this point I felt this party will be awesome.
    We walked to her room to negotiate our party. She is wonderful and the negotiation went well. We finally started our party on her foam bed which felt really soft. All I can say is, she is amazing and very beautiful to look at. She has this mesmerized look on her face and what she does with her tongue that really turned me on. You have to party with her to know what I am talking about. She is amazing and I hope you will enjoy the party just as much as I have. I had so much fun with Michaela that I twitter her for a second party the next day which she reply with a surprise and said yes. We started our second party and we continued where we left off and that was just amazing as the last time. Michaela I hope I hit that magic number 5 that I told you. I would definitely like to party again.

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Good thing you posted this up, I was getting concerned that it went missing, since I knew you had partied with her.

3. What a very nice review ;-)

4. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Amazing Lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. We had such a great time together and I can't wait for your return :)

6. Awesome review!

7. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad you two had a good time

8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Sorry for the wait. With work and all it is hard for me to work on the review during the weekdays. I can only work on the reviews during the weekend. I didn't want to rush or miss anything out.

9. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much Brandi

10. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Yes, Michaela is amazing and awesome.

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Yes, I can not wait to return for another party. We will try the you know what I mentioned to you when I come. :)

12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Roxy

13. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ava. I did have a very great time with her.

14. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Hope u r already planning the next party w her

15. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Oh yes, planning something for an early return if my status does not change as it is too early to commit.

16. I am so excited that you are planning our next trip to be a lot sooner!