Lovely Leah

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2009.

1. When I arrived at the Love Ranch for the Leather and Lace Party, all of the ladies lined up. They are all very beautiful, so it is difficult to choose. I decided to pick a petite, gorgeous brunette whom I recognized from the website--it was Lovely Leah!

Leah has a very beautiful face and a fantastic body!! Her pictures are great, but she is even more attractive in person! I had a nice time getting acquainted with her. She is so sweet and a very caring person! Kindness combined with beauty is a significant turn-on for me, and she definitely combines these qualities!

We reached an agreement very easily. I had an excellent time with Leah! I must admit that after our party, I couldn't help but look at her sitting in the parlor, as she is so sexy! She caught me staring at her once, but I think she was flattered, as she gave me this big, sexy smile! I look forward to seeing her again!

Thanks Leah!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Hey K.... Thank you so much for the wonderful review.. I had such a great time with you and I hope we can see eachother on your next trip. I also wanted to give you a big thanks because I had an amazing time with you. Yes I did see you looking at me in the parlor and was very flattered. In fact you made me blush.. You made me feel so beautiful and very special, so thank you again for everything!!!

Well honey I really hope we can see eachother soon..

Big hugs and kisses

Lovely Leah
    xoxoxoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]