LOVE RANCH LAS VEGAS

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Sep 9, 2010.

1. CHECK IT OUT

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/newsletter/cherrypatch/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bunnyranch.com/newsletter/cherrypatch/</a>

2. I can't wait to see them in person! I'm so excited! Road trip! xoxo

3. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

This fuckin' rocks. My employer may be sending me to Las Vegas for a few days on business. I'm renting a Harley and I was going to take a ride down to Boulder City
    to see the dam. I'd rather ride up to the brothel and get laid. Are you open now?
    Do you have a list of the girls working there posted anywhere?

4. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

I hear ya.

5. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

..............South Florida!

6. Hey Dennis looks like your gonna have your hands full with renovations...nothing like a little project to keep you busy. Looking forward to see what you do with the old western lookin one thats a really unique building.

best of luck to ya with your new ventures

7. I am so excited by the news Daddy D ;-) I love the fact that you are expanding the empire. lol If the two new ones (newly renovated/aka closest ones to vegas) are anything close to what the Bunnyranch and Loveranch are, you are going to have a fabulous thing going for ya ;-) (hehe although you already had a good thing going)

8. Hey Dennis,

Did you know that TMZ (the TV program) misspoke about the your flagship house on yesterday's program, saying that the BunnyRanch was outside of Las Vegas and not Carson City? Well, at least now you DO actually have a house near Sin City (soon to be two)!

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

9. This is so awesome! Dennis you are an inspiration for every self starting entrepreneur! OO-RAH!

10. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Great move!!!

11. It should be great FUN!

12. Yes...Vegas will never be the same!!! In a very good way :mrgreen:

13. Awesome! What will he come up with next?

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Daddy D Is Amazing!

15. Holly, you have incredible legs!!

HM, I shop at your stores in NYC & Hollywood H & M.

You have an amazing personality to go along with the hot looks and body!!!!!!

16. Thank you ! Only the finer things in life for you, D. ;)
    Especially Holly Monroe

XOXOXOXOXO
    Holly Monroe