Losing your virginity with Kalli Morgan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kallimorgan, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I had wanted a vacation I would never forget, and with Kalli’s help, that fantasy became reality! I went through the bunnies at the site and found Kalli. She had appealed to me because while I had wanted someone to just go wild with, I also wanted someone who could help put me at ease. I was someone who had been used, led on, and rejected by women before who was just tired of it all. I was also a virgin so I had some anxieties about sex and women. After I had contacted her, she immediately reassured me, saying I was in good hands and she would make it all special. After I had booked her, I had many more questions which she was more than happy to answer. I love she was just as excited to meet me as I was to meet her.

She had arranged a limo to pick me up at my hotel. When it arrived, I was so excited to find her inside. Even better, the anxiety I thought would manifest never did. We started talking and taking it slow, letting me warm up to her first. When we arrived at the bunny ranch, hand in hand, we went to the bar to have some drinks and get loosened up. She had introduced me to all the ladies around, few of which I recognized from the site.

We went back to her room to negotiate. When she says she will give you the most for your money, it is a guarantee! I had told her my limit and she worked to give me the most out of it, which just so happen to involve her friend, Alexis Fire, who I had recognized at the bar. I didn’t think I was getting a three-way that night! After setting it all up, we drank a little more at the bar and talked with Alexis as well, getting to know more about ourselves and discussing what we wanted to do.

Kalli and I went back to her room and started our fun! Not only did she make me feel calm and comfortable about my first time, she made me feel like it wasn’t even my first time! Her soft and sweet side is matched by an equal wild and sexy side, with one side never completely overpowering the other side. I was surprised she was just as much into it as I was. I couldn’t have asked for more, but more was to come.

After an hour, her friend Alexis showed up and we moved the party to the VIP suite. That’s when things went up a notch! Both Kalli and Alexis are great on their own, but as a team they are quite the duo! I spent the remaining two hours as their sex slave, each taking their turn on me, sometimes at the same time. It was absolutely unforgettably fantastic to say the least. I wished that could have lasted forever, or at least a little longer.

Kalli is a wonderful woman and an amazing human being. I can’t thank her enough for such a fun, memorable, and comfortable first sexual experience (and second, and third, and…) as well as my first three-way! She really knows how to treat a person. She even taught me some things about myself. Every time I think of our time together, I can’t help but grin ear to ear.

-A

2. I love kalli

3. I love helping a shy person!!!