Losing my Virginity to Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Newperson, Jun 12, 2010.

1. I finally visited the Bunny Ranch in March to end my 33 year old virginity. I chose Anna because everybody said she's the best. And that is saying something, as I was in awe of all the beautiful women I saw at the Bunny Ranch. I wanted to be with somebody with a good reputation and high level of experience, but without a major age difference between us. It was also important that this woman be patient with a virgin like me, as I had a history of shyness and timidity around women.

Anna met me shortly after I nervously walked into the facility. I think she sensed that I was nervous, and she went out of her way to make me feel welcome and relaxed. At all times, I felt like I had her undivided attention. In addition to having a pretty face, a great body and a great performance in bed, Anna is very friendly and approachable. She is a fine conversationalist and very intelligent, which makes her even more beautiful.

Anna was patient with me at every step of the process, as I had a few moments of awkwardness during our experience, given my complete lack of experience with sex. That matters a lot when you are having sex for the first time. She was committed to making this a fun experience for me, and was sensitive to my anxieties as a virgin.

I might have done this all sooner, but I lacked the nerve to go through with it, and throughout my 20’s I wasn’t making the kind of money that would have enabled me to save up for such an expense. To tell you the truth, in the weeks prior to my trip to Nevada, there were a few times when I came close to crapping out of the whole thing.

I’m glad that I went through with it, and I would recommend Anna’s company for any virgin, first timer, or anyone seeking a fun experience at the Bunny Ranch. I have always dreamed of knowing what it would feel like to be with a beautiful woman, and I am happy to say that Anna left me feeling very happy.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

You picked a wonderful lady to lose your virginity to. In my opinion, there is none finer. :D

3. It was an honor to be your first, Newperson! Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon, terrific memories and a very nice review. I very much hope our paths cross again! :)

Kisses always,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Congratulations Newperson :mrgreen:

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

The only negative thing about it is, if you start with the best, where do you go from there?

The only reasonable answer is to go back to Anna for more! :D

7. great review

8. If I could go back and lose my virginity to Anna, I would not hesitate. Props to you, Newperson for being wiser than I.

9. So glad for your Newperson!
    Amazing isn't she?

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I will get that kiss in person! :D

11. :lol:

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You laugh, but I'm dead serious! [smilie=happy.gif]

13. I couldn't be more flattered! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]