Losing My Ranch Virginity With Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HBKPunk, Feb 16, 2013.

1. You know it's going to be a good day when a hot lady compliments your penis! :shock:

My first full-on party during my trip to the ranches was with the one and only Tamela Lee. She could tell I was a little nervous but put me at ease quickly. After negotiations were out of the way we got down to business. And what a business it was! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm like most in liking to keep what happens in the bedroom private, but let me just say that all reviews I've read about Tamela were right on. For anyone that's going out to the ranches for their first time, Tamela is the perfect first time GFE for nervous newbies! :)

After the party we spent some time in the tub taking a bubble bath just talking. I think that was the first time I've ever been in a bubble bath actually. Normally I'm not a bath person, but when you have Tamela with you, you can't go wrong! When we were done we sat at the bar and listened to the end of tea party. I liked the family atmosphere of it and would recommend people check it out if they have a chance.

Thanks Tamela for helping ease my nerves and giving a first-timer a great "welcoming" party!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Awe it was a true pleasure welcoming u to the Bunny Ranch!! I hope to see u many more times!! Thank u so much for the great review!! xoxoxo

Tam

3. I'll get back out there as soon as I can!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Great!!!! You are a ton of fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You're quite awesome yourself! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Why thank you. :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You're certainly welcome!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

9. First...I hope it wont be the last [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Oh, it won't be. Anyone that has such nice things to say about my "other head" is definitely on my return list!

11. Hehe good [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]