Lopez 23rd SAT

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Nov 14, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Hi how is everybody doing ..?? I would love to see George Lopez on the 23rd Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at the Silver Legacy Resort..... let's have a great time laughing ,giggling, 20191010_134340~3.jpg 20191111_173626~3.jpg cuddling and holding hands and then Retreat to a nice hotel..p.s. I thought you guys knew I was a DAR.....

Sharky, JuniperJones and CaptainJJ like this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you j.j. my sweetheart what are you doing this weekend..?? Dm me

Sharky likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

This would have to be the best show in town for a while take me out I'll show you a great time love Astrid 20191118_110954~2.jpg

Sharky, Trailboss and CaptainJJ like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Do you like this picture JJ like my top

Sharky and CaptainJJ like this.
  6. That seethrough black top and purple sexiness underneath. Wow!! My new favorite photo of you. hehe

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

JJ you're such a hunk thank you for the replies and all the support I love you love Astrid

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like a ton of fun! Especially with you (;

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Oz of that Juniper gorgeous and sweet always fun to be around let's go see a show 20191118_110954~2.jpg 20191118_110954~2.jpg

Sharky and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I'm so happy I get to wear the crown of the Ultimate Sports goddess ..you got to see my new post for the Flowrider ...it's super cool Marlin
    .!! you're such a great guy...!! I always love hearing from you and thank you for the replies ...love you

Sharky likes this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here's a photo you got to check this out I'm dying to do this it doesn't open again till March FB9CBE1A-EF65-1D82-688DD070CFCF035C.jpg downloadfile-1.jpg

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank-you Sharky how are you doing what are you up to this weekend love Astrid

Sharky likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @AstridLulpeck fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Been laying low recovering and focusing on work lately. Boring but necessary.