Looking for my First Three-Some

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2006.

1. I am married and have fantasized about being with a woman and my husband for many years. We are planning a trip to Vegas in September and I really want to surprise him with a trip to the Bunny Ranch but I am a little nervous. I am sure he would be sooooo into it, but this would be our first experience as a three-some. What if I enjoy being with a woman sooooo much and that's all I want after? Any advice???

2. the Bunny Ranches are closer to Reno then there to Vegas!!!

3. If you click the directions the Bunny Ranch is 6 miles east from Carson City which is south from Reno.

4. Jess

Well, you never know how your going to feel after something happens. But I can tell you that you will both leave with a smile on your face !! [smilie=love together.gif]

5. Thanks for the info, I neglected to mention that we are going to Lake Tahoe for a few days after Vegas - seems close to Tahoe.

6. Re: Jess

Thanks Jess! Still thinking about it....

7. THE WORLD FAMOUS BUNNYRANCH IS IN CARSON CITY, OUTSIDE OF RENO.

Its very cool for you to want try this, a threesome is very man's fantasy.

a man like to do them with his lady but if that is not possible he will have two Bunnies.

You can try one at any level.
    You watching
    You rubbing and touching him while he is with a Bunny.
    You makeing out with a Bunny, that is a good starting place.

Trust me you will love this and he will love you for being so cool.

8. yes treesomes r awsome!

aint that right daddy D?

not only they r every man fantasy..but its in the back of any woman also..either with 2 guys or a guy and a girl..

9. The only thing better than making love is to see your girl with another girl and jumping in.

10. DO IT YOU WILL JUST KEEP WANTING MORE AND MORE :twisted:

11. We tried this and found it to be one of the most amazing, fun, and needless to say erotic experience you could ever have. The atmosphere is so fun loving and friendly.....We cannot wait to go again.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM us..we'd be happy to share our experiences...!

12. I also know from experience that a 3-some is quite erotic and you may have some mixed emotions about it as well, just start small and work your way into it, I can guarantee that your husband will love it though.