REVIEW Long Massage party with KnowMe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

This report is a bit late getting written (like 3 months). But Anyway.

I booked a long party with Knowme. I've partied with her many times. We click. She has a really upbeat fun personality, is super high energy, is always smiling and encouraging and is very tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc,. She is great in the bedroom or just hanging out in the parlor.

I've previously described her as a manic pixie dream girl. This is an archetype or narrative convention in films. The basic definition of this is “a pretty, outgoing, whacky female romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help brooding soulful male characters lighten up and enjoy their life and to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures."

For this party we started with a long, relaxed oil massage over my back. I toweled off and we started making out, with me working on her breast, legs and performing oral. Then it was her turn to perform oral on me and I was hard before I knew it. I immediately wanted to move to sex and we started with her on top of me, then switched to me on top of her, then finished off with doggy style.

After that we kissed some more and held each other. I think we talked, but I was so blissed out I don't remember what we said.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Nice review of your @Know Me party @Niceguy Eddie. With having many parties with her it sounds like you have a favorite courtesan. I'm glad the missing threads and posts were restored.

4. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

@isurfer, thank you and the others for restoring the missing threads.

AishaShah likes this.
  5. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Know Me I worship cock & gladly do what she won't.

Thanks Eddie for your review!!! I you used a lot of big words!! Hopefully impressive to all the guys reading reviews. No word can really explain how wild I can be. I’m glad we made the connection we did! Lol you are one of a kind and I thank you for thinking of me enough to put a review! And our jokes were just to funny! You keep me going for that next punch line! Speaking of punching,,, Fight night is coming..... maybe a quick trip to Reno??? Winks.

ROADRUNNER J and Niceguy Eddie like this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I wish I could make it there. Life has other plans for me.

8. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks Niceguy Eddie for liking my post!!! You are very charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Damn Eddie, you've got KnowMe pegged!! Wonderful review for a great girl! We miss her at Love Ranch South.... we just got to see her for a short hour on her way past, what a great surprise!!! Miss you @KnowMe , Love ya!!

11. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I'm just reviewing some of my old posts. While I may have had Knowmee pegged, thankfully there was no pegging involved.

12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Us guys are smart Ya KNOW and can see the original post date. :)

Niceguy Eddie and raz42071 like this.